"I could kill you"

Start from the beginning

"Well we've gotta go now" he said before grabbing my forearm and left the base. "You don't have to grab my arm every time" I groaned.

"It's to make sure you don't run away" I rolled my eyes. "Might as well handcuff me to you" toga then giggled "I didn't know you were into that stuff y/n, maybe we can experiment when we come back" toga then erupted into laughter after dabi said that.

My eyes widened as I started to feel shy "we don't have to" I said quieter than usual and he chuckled.

"Oh we definitely have to" he said as we continued to walk down the street as toga walked besides us as I was in the middle.

We got to the place within 15 minutes of us walking and we stepped into the building. Dabis grip on me get tighter as we saw people gathered around.

"Long time no see, dabi" a raspy voice called out as he stepped out of the shadows. The guy had light blue hair that was to his shoulders as a hand was on his face. "Shigaraki" dabi said from besides me.

I looked at toga who was squinting at them and then looked forwards again. "As I said over the phone, I have some new people joining us and I wanted you guys to become familiar with each other" he then stepped down and walked closer towards us and so did the rest of the people there did.

"Now these people here are all from the same family. The lady in charge is also here" shigaraki said before a middle aged lady stepped forwards as she had brown hair and green eyes, she was wearing a black dress with a pearl necklace and heels. I furrow my eyebrows at her.

This lady, she looks familiar.

"I would love for this to go smoothly so be quiet and shut up so you can listen" she sighed as I gave her a glare.

Bitch, what the fuck? I'll fuck up your face so bad, don't disrespect us like that.

I shook my head I really got my mouth from katsuki. The lady looked at me and smirked seeing my glare. "I can already see who the problem will be here" she put her hands on her hips.

"Men take her out" she gestured over towards me as two big men walked towards me and dabi.

I was then harshly pulled away after dabi was pushed to the ground. "Get your hands off her! Give me y/n back!" He yelled before he got back up and was then restrained as toga quickly grabbed the knife in her belt and took it out and started swiping at the guy who held dabi before she got restrained herself.

I was thrashing around in the guys grip as he then slammed me onto the ground "I could kill you, stop fucking moving" he said as I huffed and looked up at the bitch who was smirking.

"As I was saying, we need your guys help with getting our stuff back from a rival family and then we can use the stuff we get back from them on the heroes." She said before shigaraki added to her statement.

"And we can finally get rid of them!" He exclaimed as my breath hitched and eyes widened.

"You can't! You can't kill my brothers, you can't!" I said in fear and he stepped closer to me until he was in front of me and crouched down.

"I can do whatever I want y/n, I'm in charge here" he said and got back up and stood besides the lady who's facial expression changed.

"Do we have a deal?" She asked. "Bitch, there's no way I'm helping you" I said before she raised an eyebrow "you're feisty, I like it. You have no choice in the matter, you either die or help us, though you'll die in the end anyways" she said as I gave another glare.

"Now let them go, I'm sure they will be ready within 5 minutes" she said as I was dropped onto the floor and groaned.

My head was soon put in someone's lap and I looked up to see toga as dabi sat besides us. "I didn't know you could react like that dabi" toga exclaimed as he looked away.

"It's nothing to freak about, I didn't care actually" he said as toga and I looked at each other. "You sounded like you cared" I said as he scoffed. "Now we are dragged into some bullshit mission" he said as I sighed.

"Alright get up everyone we are leaving now" a voice called out as we are pulled up and pushed out the door and into a van.

I really don't want to be here☞︎