七 twins dragons

MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN , WALKING fast , fought a bitchass~~❞ it is already dark and yet here she is , still trying to find her way back .

"im sooo hopeless" Yuriko groan while looking at the dark sky . she keep wandering until she stumbled upon two boys - boys again ? - who seems to be talking to each other with a high-pitched voice .

'is that who i think it is ?'

Yuriko silently approach them to have a good look and when she did , her smile widen . 'i don't know what you're planning , God , but thank you for making me stumbled upon these two . at least i know you're real and didn't lie about caring your children'

she suddenly felt a stinging pain inside her head .

"bro i was just joking !" she hisses lowly .

'that's what i thought' a calm voice echoes in and out of her ears .

it made her froze .

did the Lord just speak to her ?

nonetheless , she snapped out of her trance when the taller boy raises a fist . 'shit i didn't know they're fighting in this chapter ?'

"why are you two arguing ?" her sudden arrival made the pair stop. the taller boy with blonde hair glares at her , "who are you ?"

"your future wife . wassup ?"

he took a step back immediately , yet , his cheeks gradually turned light pink . "idiot ! im serious !"

"so am i" she winks. it only deepened the boy's blush .

"why are you here ?" the other one questioned .

"i lost my way back home and dont have a clue where am i . anyways ," Yuriko pause , looking at the spray-painted dragon mural on the wall .

"that's cool"

"i- i made it . . ." he shyly responded.

"i see . whats your name ?"

the two boys were a bit hesitant to answer at first but seeing the look in Yuriko's eyes , they gave in .

"Ryūguji Ken"

"im Mitsuya Takashi"

"im Yuriko" Yuriko extend a hand out for whoever between the two to shake , which Mitsuya the kind-hearted boy did .