🍣 2 🥤

...........7 hours later and it's time for lunch...........

Aidan Pov:

I finished filming early and it's 12:36 and I head to my trailer. I still can't believe that Y/n is my assistant. She was my best friend in grade school. I always wanted to be more than a friend to her but I never got the chance to tell her because I moved away. I didn't say goodbye to her, I just disappeared. But now I can tell her what I feel. She's gotten really hot and she seems like a whole different person now. I can't wait to talk to her today for lunch. I get to my trailer and change into some normal clothes. I wait until it's 1:05 for Y/n.

Y/n Pov:

I headed over to Aidan's trailer because it was 12:59 and I had to be there at 1:05 to go get lunch. I get to the trailer and I knock on the door. "Coming" I her Aidan say.

Y/n: Hi, are you ready?

Aidan: Yes lets go but where do you want to go?

Y/n: Where ever is fine

Aidan: Alright how about vegan sushi?

Y/n: Sure that sounds good

Aidan Pov:

I take her to my car and open the door for her.

Y/n: Thank you Aidan

I get in the car and drive us to the vegan sushi place by my house. I go and park the car when we arrive at the restaurant. I get out of the car and get the door for her again. We get into the restaurant and we order some sushi.

Aidan: So Y/n what have you been up to this past few years?

Y/n: Well actually nothing much. I finished High school and I live alone. Actually my house is close to here. My parents have lived in Mexico for about a year with my sister Kacey. My brother sometimes comes and visits me with his wife, but that's pretty much it. What about you, what have you been up to?

Aidan: Well since I felt btw I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving I didn't know I was leaving until one day I got back from school and saw everything backed up I'm sorry. I really missed you all these years and never forgot about our blood pact do you remember?

Flash Back:

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: Aidan

Aidan: Yea

Y/n what I got

Aidan: Is that a pocket knife?

Y/n: I got it so we can make a blood pact

Aidan: What is a blood pact?

Y/n: A blood pact is when you promise something and we share blood. I got it so we can promise that we will stay best friends forever. What do you think, you in?

Aidan: Sure why not

Y/n and Aidan: Ah that hurts 🥺😫

Aidan: Are we friends forever now?

Y/n: Yes Aidan best friends

End of FlashBack.

Y/n: Of course I remember. It hurt like heck. But I forgive you but then what have you been up to then?

Aidan: I do acting and I also sing. That's pretty much it, my parents don't live with me either. I had a girlfriend for like 5 months but it didn't go very well. )I see as Y/n suddenly lets down a tear). Y/n is everything ok? What's wrong?

Y/n: I'm sorry Aidan it's that you talking about your ex reminded me about mine. (She says while crying quietly).

Aidan: What did he do?

Y/n: He cheated on me. We had been dating for almost a year and one day I was going to his house to surprise him because I was back from work. I found him and whom I thought was my best friend having sex. I cried for months and I thought I had moved on but it turns out I haven't. Every time I try to forget him the pictures of him and my best friend having sex como into my head again. I'm sorry that I'm telling you this and you probably don't care.

Aidan: I'm so sorry for you Y/n and I do care I hate seeing you cry. (I tell her and open my arms and hug her. I put her on my lap while still hugging her tightly).

The sushi arrived and then when we finished eating we got back in the car and we stayed there and talked.

Aidan: So Y/n....

Y/n: Yes Aidan

Aidan: What are you doing today. I finished filming for the day, do you maybe want to go to my house and watch Netflix till it's dark like when we would watch tv all afternoon when we were little?

Y/n: Sure Aidan that sounds quite nice. I have nothing else to do today.

Aidan: Alright then lets go

I know I know this is super short but see how Aidan is starting to love her again

Byeeeee

(810) words