"Harry!" Dad shouted making Harry lurch forward grabbing the boot.

"Three!" With Amos' count, a white flash took over my vision, and then we were all flying through the air.

"Let go kids!" I let go of the boot immediately clinging to Cedric. Falling through the air Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and my brothers fell fast thumping to the ground. Well, Cedric and I came down more gracefully, Cedric and our dads having more practice with magic than the rest of us.

"I bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" My feet hit the ground and Cedric checked I was stable before helping Harry to his feet.

"Thanks." Cedric gave him a polite nod turning and grabbing my hand. Dad led us across the clearing we landed in toward another little hill. Once we came to the peak of the incline we were met with a sea of people. They were gathered cheering and partying. Tents were set up as far as my eyes could see; people on brooms and magic trinkets flying through the air. I look up at Cedric, he has a large smile covering his face as he took it all in. I leaned up and kissed his cheek well all my siblings were distracted.  He looked down at me smiling the same wide smile. He glanced around before leaning down and leaving a chaste kiss on my lips. Amos called to his son starting down the hill. "I love you, Emme. I'll see you at the cup." He kissed me one more time this one lasting a little longer before turning to follow after his dad.

"I love you too!" I called to him. He turned to throw me a wink before carrying on. I smiled contently the twins coming up behind me making kissy faces. I smacked them both on the back of the head lightly. "Oh be quiet." I blushed, moving to join my best friend and sister.

"Come children, let's be going." Dad began leading us through the joyous ocean, all of us looking around in awe. We hung on to each other as we went, Dad leading us to a tiny tent that sat among the others. "Home sweet home." Dad held the flap to the tent open ushering us inside. We all walked in and went our separate ways. The tent was charmed so the outside appearance did no justice to the large interior. Harry followed Dad looking around in amazement. "Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry." I dropped my bag on the bunk below Hermione's.

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron." The twins mused together from the dining room.

"Feet off the table, "Dad told them. I started to pull stuff from my bag so I could get ready.

"Feet off the table." they mused together again. They took their feet off the table and put them back on as soon as Dad walked past. We all unpacked and ate before painting each other's faces in various shades of red and green. We all moved out running up the hillside becoming awestruck once again by the huge quidditch stadium. Father led us toward a set of stairs that led inside and up. Amos and Cedric stood among the people in wait for our arrival. Greeting each other our dads began up the stairs the lot of us in pursuit. I smiled at Cedric's way taking his outstretched hand interlacing our finger and pulling him up the stairs after Ron and Harry. It was after maybe 50 flights that Ron began to complain.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" I rolled my eyes at my twin awaiting an answer only for a cold voice below us to answer instead.

"Well put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know." I looked in his direction catching to head full of long white hair. Lucious Malfoy. The sneer that painted my face was almost involuntary. I may have mixed feelings towards the younger Malfoy, but the older one, I had an extreme distaste for him.

"Don't boast Draco." His words were filled with malice as he hit his son in the stomach with his cane. Draco's hand flew to where he was hit. "There's no need with these people." Irritated I turned away continuing up the stairs as the path began to move again. Only barely hearing the final words of the evil man below us. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." Chills covered my arm and a weird feeling grew in my stomach, shaking my head I reached for Cedric's hand choosing to forget the truly creepy encounter. After climbing for almost 15 minutes we got to our spots at the top of the stadium. The stadium was a blur of red and green cheers and chants filling the air. Balloons began flying and fireworks started to go off.