skin

AUTHOR NOTE!!!!: so i'll make this chapter a little gory. but in this chapter there will be knives and gory content so if u ain like that then pls move along to the next chapter. thanks for reading and enjoy!!

Y/n POV :

"Babe? Babyyyyy." i hear vin yell from down the hallway. "Yes?" i say popping my head into the doorway. "Can you come here. I have a question for you." "Yea, sure what is it?" i say walking in closing the door behind me. I sit on the bed and wait for his question. "So i know we don't have sex a lot right. Which is fine i just wanted to ask you this so maybe it could make things more fun when we do have sex those random couple of times?" "Yea vin what is it?" "What are your like kinks. I wanna know about your pleasure rather than mine." he says calm but i can tell he's nervous.

god. he's so hot when he's respectful

"well. I like to be dominant sometimes y'know." i say crawling torwards him slowly. "This one might be a little weird. But knives." I push his body down onto the bed. I stand over him and stare into his beautiful hazel eyes. "Anything else princess?" He says. "Well. I can show you.." i say still staring into his eyes. He nods his head quickly showing a small smirk.

I kiss him breathlessly and we start to make out. I practically lay on top of him and i feel his bulge get big. I make my way down his neck then taking his shirt off so i can continue down his body. I make small hickeys all of his neck and chest. I then sit my ass right onto his huge bulge. i continue kiss him all over the place while moving my hips back n fourth on his. I kiss his body all the way back up to his lips. i start to mess and massage his bulge making him grunt and it hard for him to kiss back.

"Babe, Baby i wanted to know your kinks to pleasure you so now let me take over sweetheart."

He flips me over so my back is on the bed and kisses me. he takes my shirt off and makes hickeys down my body. we keep making out until he reaches into his pocket. "Turn around beautiful." i turn around on my stomach. soon i start to feel a cold small sharp object run down the middle of my back tracing my spine.

a knife 😏 (i smirk)

soon i feel a sharp pain press onto my skin at the top of my panty line. vinnie turns me to my side and kisses me while cutting me.

My eyes start to water from the pain. "Sweetheart, are you okay? if you want me to stop i will." "no ur okay vin." i grab him and we start to make out again.

after a couple of minutes i don't feel a sharp pain anymore. Vin then pulls away and walks out of the room. Confused i get up and walk up to the mirror. i see something written but it's covered in blood so it's hard to see.

Vinnie rushes into the room and makes me sit down before i could see what it says. "Here i'm gonna clean it. It might sting so be ready." I grab his hand and he starts to clean the cuts. I let out a soft yell cause it stings.

"Shhhh. It's okay princess. I'm all done. Do you want a bandaid?"

He holds up the bandaid. I smile at him and look into his eyes once more. " No i'm okay." i say smiling and pushing his hair out of his face.

"Wanna see what it says beautiful?" "Yeah."

"It's cute" i say smiling  "it says Vin🖤" he said smiling then grabbing my chin and kissing me.

looks like pic above