Ana's eyes went wide when loud voices sounded outside the door, and Michael stalled slightly as he glanced back to it. He laughed quietly, his hand still covering her mouth as he looked back down to her. She giggled underneath him, pushing her body against his, urging him to continue. He grabbed her hands with his, placing them high above her head as their lips reconnected. The voices were right outside, and they laughed together quietly as he moved into her slowly.

He tilted his chin as he looked down on her, cocking his brow with a smirk. "Better be quiet, love. Don't want them hearing us."

She pushed her lower body up against his, and she chuckled when a moan sputtered out of his mouth. He preferred to keep himself more quiet during sex, his only desire ever being to make sure she was enjoying herself. And he always did too, but he generally kept it to himself. So when he did whimper out in pleasure or moan like a pathetic porn star, it drove her absolutely mad. "I don't care." She breathed, sitting up as their bodies rocked together faster. Their foreheads pressed together, her curls bouncing as he moved her up and down.

A loud knock sounded through the room, and they both jumped slightly in surprise. Ana rolled her eyes, pulling him back to her. "Ignore it." She brushed off, and he nodded as he continued working his pace on her.

She let out a shameless groan, her nails ripping shreds into his back as the desk scraped loudly against the floor. There was a knock again, and Ana huffed as she sent a burning glare across the room. "Let me cum first, bitch!" She snapped, grabbing the back of his neck as she looked down at their bodies.

He laughed as he pushed her back down, hiking her legs over his shoulder as he pushed into her at a new angle. She was practically screaming now, and surely everyone at the cooperative new exactly what they were doing. Though, neither of them cared. Michael wasn't blind, he could see the stares she got when older men passed by her in the halls. This was just a way to remind them that she belonged to him. And Ana didn't care if anyone heard, it just made it entirely more hotter.

She spasmed beneath him as he brought her to her orgasm, her eyes screwing shut as her body bucked into his. He groaned into her neck, biting and nipping at her skin as her legs fell off of him. It was quiet besides their heavy pants, and the loud knock erupted into the room again. Ana rolled her eyes, shoving him off of her and tugging back on her shirt. She walked on wobbly legs to the door, and Michael buckled himself in as he leaned against his desk tiredly.

"What?" Ana grumbled, snapping open the door to find a very unhappy looking Venable.

Her purple dress was bright in her eyes, her red hair pulled into a sleek ponytail as she gave a tight lipped smile. "Your coffee." She bit, handing the girl a plastic cup as she glanced down at her bare legs.

Ana took the hot beverage in her hands, offering a nod. "Oh. Thanks." Venable went to speak, but Ana slammed the door in her face as she tossed the drink in the trash. "Bitch probably poisoned it." She rolled her eyes, causing Michael to smirk as he buttoned up the sleeves of his shirt.

"Wouldn't put it past her. She creeps me out." Michael glanced back at the door, taking a seat at his desk as Ana tugged back on her pants.

"She just pisses me off. She walks around like she owns the damn place and everyone in it. I want to snap her stupid cane in half." She grumbled, fluffing up her hair in the reflection of the window.