Chp.19 Meeting Mr.Pericolo and Trish Una

Start from the beginning

Mr.Pericolo: The pleasure is mine, and I've come for the 10 billion lire, Bucciarati.

Bruno and the others soon bowed their head for the Capo, Mr.Pericolo...

Bruno: I've reached out on him as soon as we have arrived here to Capri. Mr.Pericolo was kind enough to meet us here to receive the money. We are very humble for you visit, thank you.

Mr.Pericolo: Oh please, none of that. I'm the one who requested you and your team co come here in the first place. Please, everyone at ease.

Mr.Pericolo notices Giorna as the new member of the familia...

Mr.Pericolo: Ah, you must be the new recruiter.

Giorna: Si, Giorna Giovanna, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr.Pericolo.

Me.Pericolo: A pleasure as well, Bucciarati has told me all about you, and you being the passione and being part of the familia. I know we've just met, but by all means, please call me Mr.Pericolo.

Giorna: I appreciate that, Mr.Pericolo.

Mr.Pericolo: Hmm. Oh and you ain't, I apologies for her trying to hurt you like that, she hates it when she's being touched without permission.

Narancia: Yeah whatever-OOF!

Fugo punches Narancia on the side of his gut

Narancia: Ow! Hey not cool!

Fugo: It's "Yes sir"!

Bruno: Mr.Pericolo, if I may, why the elaborate disguise?

Mr.Pericolo: Oh I have my reasons, but I'll clarify it later. But before that, are you sure you have it Bruno? The 10 billion lire contribution of the familia?

Bruno: Of course, it's right here on the restroom.

Everyone le gasps..

Mista: H-Hold on! Back up a minute!

Fugo: It's here?!

Narancia: But where?!

Bruno: *chuckles* follow me.

Bruno lead them inside again and stares at the urinals...

Mista: Uh Bruno? You have to be more specific than that, all we see is urinals.

Bruno: Not quite.

Soon Bruno summons Sticky Fingers as it then punches the urinal to create a zipper, and yet the zipper opens from the urinal as a bunch of gold and cash pop out...this was the 10 billion lire...

Narancia: Wooooooah!!!

Abbacchio: What?! You hidden it right there?!

Mista: Haha! Well all we can say is that the guys don't even know what they were pissing on!

(YN): Mama Mia!

Giorna: Yeah, mama Mia indeed.

Soon Bruno took out all the 10 billion lire fortune as Mr.Pericolo started observing the gold...and yet their real...

Mr.Pericolo: Hmmm. So authentic, this necklace alone is with almost 7 hundred million lire. Say Bucciarati, I won't badge you for details on how you obtained this cash of riches. The familia care nothing about your methods. Only you'll follow through with the funds.

Soon Mr.Pericolo and the gang soon exited the restrooms....

Mr.Pericolo: No doubt about it, this is the proof incarnate fortune of the 10 billion lire. Well done Bucciarati, you did it. I hereby promoting you to the rank of Capo.