Prologue

Katsuki has always been a hot-headed idiot, but he has always made you feel like you were his real sister. Though you two aren't related by blood, you both share a strong bond that is almost impossible to break. He isn't the best person when it comes to feelings and emotions other than anger and rage, but you've noticed that he has a hidden soft spot for you.

"Y/n," you heard him call you from behind. You were on the balcony looking at the coral sky; the beautiful shades of orange and yellow hues mesmerised you and gave you a sense of relief and calmness.

"Hm?" you hummed back in response; you didn't hear him speak, so you turn around to see Bakugo standing, looking like he just had his first kiss. His pale blond hair was covering his face, one of his hands were stuffed into his pocket the other was holding a bag, he was looking down at the ground without saying a word for a few seconds before finally opening his mouth,

' The old hag told me to give this to you.' he uttered, extending his arm up towards you. He was gripping a white plastic bag with something inside it.

Oh, you thought.

"Thanks, Kat," you say grabbing the bag from him," What's inside it?" you asked him opening the bag. An aroma of delicious food hit your face instantly but...

There was no response from him...

You looked up to see him staring at you; his crimson eyes swell up with tears,

"I told you not to get hurt, you damn nerd!" he screamed in anger. Tears were streaming down his face, his hands were balled into fists. You looked at your arm and the wound started to pain. It was rare to see Bakugou cry it was so rare that you had thought he couldn't cry. 

When you had become a hero you promised Bakugou that you'd never shed a single drop of blood. You couldn't help it, the villain , Shuichi, had cut a deep gash into your arm when you were off guard. Tears were still streaming his face, seeing him in this state tortured your heart. You went up to him and hugged him, you didn't care if it meant you had to suffer the pain from your wound, you just wanted to reassure your younger brother. 

This was the first time you had broken your promise...

A/n: now I know this is short but I have a very reasonable explanation. I'm tired T_T . I do be feeling like Aizawa tho. Enjoy this story.