22: Jung Sungchan

Start from the beginning

"Who is he?" Sungchan asked in curiosity.

Wild guess, is Mark Lee trouble? From the looks of it, he is not someone he'll get along with...but why does Donghyuck look pissed when Mark comes inside the room, does he hate this guy? Not to be nosy or anything but he wants to know.

"He is..." Donghyuck looked at the board, Sungchan could sense that he was gritting his teeth, "Mark Lee, a popular kid of this university" he said and continued writing.

He's popular? But why does he look like a soon to be drop out student?

Nodding before writing, the three guys listened to the lesson and minded their own business.

As the class progressed, Mark's glances towards the board and to Donghyuck. He squinted his eyes seeing him sit with the new student. Catching them laughing and talking together while the class was ongoing bothers him especially because the new student is a guy.

'Who the hell am I to get jealous?' Mark rolled his eyes and stopped looking at them.

"Jaemin, here" Donghyuck handed the package to Jaemin, he showed a small smile to the boy, "Someone...left it inside your room, just...this...morning" he doesn't know what time did Jeno enter the apartment and how the hell did he manage to get in without a key.

Jaemin smiled and flipped the note, he saw Jeno's drawn heart and he can't help it but to let his heart ache, he looked at Donghyuck and then back at the box, "thanks"

A person who never gives up on someone is truly something that we all adore, and one of those is Jeno. Even though the boy he courts stopped him already, he still wants to continue, he finds a way on how to get Jaemin's love and trust back...not gonna lie, seeing this box of chocolate from Jeno made him a bit happy.

'Best boy' Jaemin thought and smiled internally.

"No problem...now, lunch?" Donghyuck interrupted his thoughts and offered his arm for Jaemin to cling on.

"Lunch" Jaemin said and walked with Donghyuck to the cafeteria.

"Psst! Ayo, Sungchan looks lost" Jaemin whispered, his nugget on his mouth, he barely could talk.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "he probably already made friends Jaemin, and if not, then he's out there asking the other students if he could sit with them" he said and stabbed his piece of lettuce.

"Uhm, I do not know about that..." Jaemin nervously smiled and pointed to his back, signalling that someone was behind him.

"It's Sungchan isn't it?" he asked and turned around, not forgetting to smile, "hey!" he greeted.

Sungchan waved at him and snorted, he found Donghyuck's change of attitude cute, "can I sit with the both of you? I haven't made any friends and I'm kind of shy to ask the other students if I could sit with them" I mean yeah, he is kind of shy to ask mostly because the stares he has been receiving ever since he entered was weird and he found it uncomfortable.

(a/n: not gonna lie, being a new student feel soooo uncomfortable especially on the first day)

Jaemin held back a laughter, everything that Donghyuck said was not true and reflected by Sungchan, he nodded in approval and moved his things for the taller to sit, he sat beside Donghyuck once again.

While eating their lunch and having little chit-chats here and there, Mark is on the other table with his girlfriend but his eyes weren't set on hers but on him...Sungchan.

There's this growing fire inside him everytime he makes Donghyuck smile or laugh, even the slightest giggle that comes out from Donghyuck everytime Sungchan cracks a joke makes him hate him already even though he hasn't fully met him. He can't help but to still get jealous even though they are on bad terms and are not boyfriends anymore.

"Baby, say ah!" Mina had a piece of cake on her fork as she offered it to Mark, the older then looked back at her and smiled, gladly accepting the cake as he chewed it happily, "I love you" she whispers, kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you too" Mark whispered back and gently kissed her on the lips.

"Should we go to class together?" Mina asked, her aura of being a try-hard girlfriend just disgustingly spreading throughout the entire cafeteria.

"Uhm" Mark thought for a moment, he looked back at Donghyuck who was playfully slapping Sungchan's arm while laughing, that guy probably made him laugh again. He wants to talk to Donghyuck about something and about that guy...he wants to fix his relationship with him, "how about you go first? I have to talk to my coach for our game this week" he lied but Mina just nodded.

Coming back to the table of the three boys, Jaemin recently just shared a story which made Donghyuck hide in his hoodie as Sungchan laughed his ass out, "it's not funny Jaemin, I had to stay at home for a week" he muttered.

"Not gonna lie, that was kind of cute," Sungchan blurted out, causing Jaemin to widen his eyes and smirk.

"Oh," Jaemin cooed, "You find...Donghyuck cute, eh?" Jaemin said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah, so?" Sungchan asked back.

"Oh he's a confident one" Jaemin mumbled, sipping on his chocolate drink, "look man, I know it's you first day here at Moonflower University and hell...I'm already shipping you with-"

"Cut it Jaemin" Donghyuck interrupted, glaring at Jaemin, "I'm not in the mood to talk about relationships right now" he simply said and stuffed his entire mouth with his salad.

Jaemin nodded slowly and bit his lips. He wanted to tease but it seemed like it was not a good time to do so, so he just continued to finish his food. Sungchan on the other hand, was curious about it, it wouldn't hurt asking about it, right?

"May I ask why?" Sungchan asked, looking at Donghyuck who stopped eating.

The tanned male then faced Sungchan and smiled with his stuffed mouth, his eyes glittering in black sparkles and his cheeks puffy, "let's just say...i've had a rough history with relationships" he said and ate.

Sungchan wanted to ask more but then he decided to shrug it off for now, he is new after all and plus if keeps asking too personal questions, Donghyuck and Jaemin might find him too nosy.

"Well...i'm done eating! How about you ad Sungchan go to class together because I gotta pee" Jaemin stood up quickly and grabbed his bags, running to the bathroom.

"Wait Jaemin but-" Donghyuck puffed out air and slouched, "whatever...are you done eating?" he asked as Sungchan gazed at him with his mouth with mayo on the side.

The tanned male giggled and got a tissue paper, "you got something, don't move" he said and moved closer to the taller's lips. Wiping it off, Donghyuck's eyes travelled to the guy's lips and to his eyes, completely locking eyes with Sungchan who seemed shocked by what the older just did.

For a good couple of minutes, both of them stared at each other, the ascending beat of Sungchan's heart could be felt and the heated cheeks of Donghyuck was showing. Wow, this early? New student having a boyfriend already? Damn, maybe Jaemin is right, Donghyuck and Sung-

"Hey...let's talk"

Fucking bitch.

Oh hunnie you know like I got 3 picks for donghyuck in
markhyuck ff's I read...if he not gon' end up with Mark, there's Nohyuck but if ain't gonna work because either renjun or Jaemin will come get their man then there's 2chan and oOoH bitch- I am living and buhreathinggg for 2chan right now~!