"You dookie booty." Sahara replied.

———

It was the next day and Sierra had responded to Dior. They were meeting on a vacant road that Ja'Kye used when the streets were hot.

Just like said, Sahara was not in the car with Dior and Ja'Kye. Instead she was at Jaliyah's house with Paige and Sevyn.

"How bout ma ma gone tell me that she need some more scrunchies for her hair." Ja'Kye said remembering the conversation she had with Sahara while he helped her get dressed.

"No she don't, and she got a photo shoot in two weeks for NovaKids." Dior replied.

"What's that?" Ja'Kye asked.

"Fashion Nova Kids Clothing. They wanted me to collaborate with them but I haven't thought about it." Dior said.

"Why you won't do it?" Kye asked. He saw it as a great opportunity and extra money. He loved money.

"Because I don't want to be under nobody's contract unless it's mine." Dior shrugged.

"That's understandable. I feel like ma ma gone look good cute modeling for them. She just walk funny sometimes." Ja'Kye nodded.

"She just walk on her tippy toes." Dior chuckled.

"Look who on time." She mumbled pulling onto the rough rocky road, seeing Sierra standing next to a bicycle.

"Better not waste mines." Ja'Kye stated lowly, already ready to go.

Ja'Kye tucked his gun in his hip and Dior made sure her taser was in her pocket. They both got out the car and walked towards Sierra.

Sierra had on a big brown t-shirt and some khakis. She had on some white reebok's and her hair was pulled back into a slick bun.

"Um Hi, I'm Sierra." She immediately said when Dior and Ja'Kye stopped in front of her.

"We know that." Ja'Kye stated.

"Well I'm D and this K, what you had wanted to meet up about?" Dior asked. She wouldn't dare give out their real names, they did not trust Sierra one but.

"I'm not here to cause any problems. I'm just here to tell y'all thank you for taking care of my baby. Is she in the car?" Sierra asked looking around the couple hoping that Sahara would jump out of the car.

"Hell no she aint in the car. And we aint do it for you we did it for ma ma." Ja'Kye replied.

"I thought y'all would bring her so I could at least see how she doing." Sierra frowned.

"Ion know why you thought that. You really don't hold any weight in her life anymore. And honestly after this don't text me anymore because I'm blocking you. We don't want you confusing or causing any trouble with our daughter." Dior stated sternly.

"I understand. I'm actually moving with my boyfriend to his home town soon, I just wanted to meet with y'all to say thank you." Sierra said.

"Like he said we did it for ma ma. If we done we about to leave now." Dior said.

"Wait! Can you guys make me a promise?" Sierra asked genuinely.

"Ian makin shit." Ja'Kye stated.

"What is it?" Dior asked.

"Promise me she won't follow in my foot steps, and just
promise that one day to tell her that I'm sorry." Sierra sniffled.

"I be damn if ma ma follow in your footsteps." Ja'Kye mugged walking back to the car. Five minutes was up.

"You be safe out here." Dior nodded. Sierra wiped her face and nodded. She got on her bicycle and pedaled back to the main street.

Dior walked back to the car shaking her head. She was glad that Sierra didn't want any problems because honestly she didn't feel like being violent. She also was happy that Sierra was moving out of the city.

"Mean fucker." Dior chuckled looking at Ja'Kye.

"Shut yo friendly ass up." Ja'Kye replied.

———

Heyy y'all!!

How y'all doing? We half way through the week!!

I think this book will come to an end at chapter
forty!

Lmao y'all somebody said I steal plots from somebody, Like huhhhhh my books are wayyyyy different then what I see on wattpad but go awf

Anyways I'm excited for college!!

How y'all feel about Ja'Kye's reaction to Dior telling him about the meet with Sierra?

Y'all think he was being irrational at first?

Lmao both of them got smart mouths it's so funny.

Sahara then wet the bed, lmao who y'all think the more firm parent?

How y'all feel about Sahara modeling for NovaKids? Big tingzzz!!!

Anddd do y'all think Dior should collab with FashionNova??

How y'all feel about the talk they had with Sierra?

Y'all think Sierra changed and is more genuine?

Y'all think Ja'Kye was being mean?

Also these three need to update or imma cry and delete my books Yanna 2xChronicles

Honeyy2x

Don't forget to vote, comment, and Share!!

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut