Rosé and Jennie hurriedly went to Lisa's room.

"Unnie, s-she's not here." Rosé stuttered.

The door was open and the maknae was nowhere in sight. There were plushies on the floor, the bed was a mess and there were cosmetics on the floor.

"Should we call our managers?" Jennie asked nervously.

"No, not yet. Let's look at our room first, there were nothing that is stolen, why is that? Lisa might be in one of our rooms." Jisoo suggested.

They all checked the room beside Lisa's but the maknae wasn't in there and the whole room is a mess too. Jennie's Chanel collection can be seen everywhere in the room.

"What the hell?" Jennie said irritatedly. I mean, who wouldn't.

They went to the next room which is Rosé's but the result was the same. The guitar strings was broken as well.

They held their breath as they walk towards Jisoo's room because it was their last chance of finding Lisa.

As they open the door fully, the first thing that they saw was a three year old kid with her back towards them. She was holding a chicken stuff toy in one hand and pikachu on the other one.

"Why is there a kid in my room?!" Jisoo raised her voice, clearly devastated about the current state of her room.

It was really bad raising your voice in a presence of a kid because the kid flinched at the sudden outburst of the oldest and looked at the members way with a teary eyes.

"Is that Lisa?!" Rosé asked the members.

It was the highest possible answer because the kid really look like Lisa and Lisa once showed them her childhood pictures.

It was a toddler Lisa wearing Lisa's shirt that looks like a dress to her.

It was too late when they realized it was really the maknae because the young Lisa already started crying. And you know when a kid cries? It was ear crashing.

The three members immediately turned soft and try to comfort Lisa even if they are confused at the moment.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm sorry." Jisoo comforted as they start to approached the girl but it cries even louder.

"Waahhhh!" Lisa cried with tears flowing from her eyes.

"It's okay, baby. We're sorry, we won't hurt you okay?" Jennie consoled while slowly approaching Lisa carefully, afraid that it would turn the situation worse.

Lisa stopped crying louder for a while and looked at Jennie with tears in her eyes.

"Will you come to unnie?" Jennie asked softly opened arms hoping it would work.

They all breathed their relief when Lisa hugged Jennie but the kid sobs painfully.

"She's mean! *sobs*" Lisa said to Jennie while pointing towards Jisoo.

"No, baby, unnie is just shocked okay? She's nice, see? We are your unnies." Jennie consoled as she make Lisa look at Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled an apology and waves her hand a little to look more nice towards the kid. Lisa finally stopped sobbing and look at Jisoo's action.

"Do you want to play with Pikachu?" Jisoo asked sweetly while holding a pickachu plushie.

Lisa pouted and nodded. Jisoo gave her the toy and Lisa happily accepted it. She was curiously looking at the three members.