Chapter-6

Hey guys! Sorry for late update! I was doubting, if people are liking this it not. So now I'm finally updating again. This chapter is gonna have Damien and Jon's POVs.

Damian's POV

"Master Damien please wake up and come to the dining room!" Alfred's knock woke me up.
"I'll be down in few minutes Alfred". I said sleepily as I heard his footsteps retreating.
I heard a ping from my phone. I picked it up and saw my boyfriend's text. "Good morning Dami!!😘🌞" It instantly brought a smile to my face.
"Good morning to you too Jon❣️" I replied back.

You all are probably wondering who am I? I'm the Damien Wayne. The only son of The bellioneer Bruce Wayne and the ruthless ruler of league if assassin's Thalia Al-gul. Though father has adopted 4 children, who are my supposed brother. They are Richard Grayson (dick), Jason Todd, Timothy Jackson Drake. Our father is Batman and I am Robin. Which makes those idiots Nightwing, Red hood and Red Robin. I'm 16 years old. I go to Gotham highschool. My boyfriend is Jonathan Kent. And yes, I am bisexual. We both are. But we still feel something or someone is missing  between us. But we're dating secretly. I don't want my family to tease about it every day. Now let's get back to my morning.

I lazily walked towards my personal bathroom, took bath and got dressed for school. And walked downstairs  Ugggghhh I hate school and loud teens.
"Good morning little D." Grayson greeted me in his usual happy self. "Good morning to you too Grayson." I grunted. Thank God that Todd wasn't home and Drake maybe was passed out.
"Here is your breakfast Master Damien." Alferd said coming out of the blue. It doesn't scare us anymore.
"Thank you Pennyworth." I replied.

Time skip after breakfast and reaching school.(still Damien's POV)

I walked in to school with my usual scowl and glare. As usual, everyone stopped their chattering watching me enter. Suddenly a body crashed into mine.
"Damiiiii!" Which was none other than my boyfriend Jon.
"Good morning to you too my love." I replied with a small smile.

Jon blushed red and stuttered out some nonsensical. I slightly laughed at his condition. Jon becoming more flustered punched my shoulder. We walked into the class together.