One 🌺

Aazeen was in her Dreamlands watching her prince charming saving her from the evils on his white horse when her mother entered the room like  an angry volcano to wake her up "aazeen aaj toh ese ghore bechke mat sou aaj eid hain." 
aazeen did not pay any attention to her mother's words she just turned around and slept again. Her mother again spoke "sab aa bhi chuke hain namaz padhke aur tayyar bhi ho gaye hain ek tum hi ho Jo uthne ka naam hi nahi le rahi."
After hearing this aazeen woke up and rushed to the bathroom. "Yaar ammi aap ne mujhe pehle kyun nahi jagaya sab tayyar hogaye ab mujhse pehle apni eidi le lenge".
Azeen spoke while washing her face and brushing her teeth in a hurry because she needs to get ready and take her eidi from her taya abbu , abbu and her favorite ( note the sarcasm ) cousin.  Then she ran from the bathroom to her cupboard to take out her eid dress.
"Ahista Chalo ladki khud bhi girogi mujhe bhi giraogi"  her mother scolded her. "Ammi aap jaye main tayyar hoke abhi aa jaungi."

"Accha accha thik Hain main niche chalti hoon tum jaldi ao sab tumhara e wait kar rahe Hain sab ne nashta bhi Karna Hain."

After her mother left she started to get ready. Aazeen wore a bright orange suit with gota work on it and wore golden jhumkas and her most favorite accessories in the world churiyan.

Aazeen got downstairs hugged her taya abbu "Eid Mubarak taya abbu " "Eid Mubarak baccha "  then she met her abbu,tayi ammi her cousin shehryar and last but not the least her favourite cousin taimoor Hassan Khan her oldest and most serious cousin who she lovingly calls khadoos " chalein ab meri eidi dein mujhe" 
She went to her taya abbu on which her mother glared at her "aree pehle sab ko nashta toh karne dou" "tayi ammi dekhein na ammi mujhe kaise daant rahi Hain" she cried, her tayi ammu kissed her forehead and said "koi nahi daante ga meri pyari chanda ko yeh lol tumahari eidi" 
Her mother just shook her head and said "aap hi ke laad Pyar mein Bigad gayi Hain Allah jane sasural Jake Kya karegi" aazeen went to her mother and kissed her cheeks
"Main aap sabh ko chor kar kahi nahi jaungiher mother slapped her on her head and said "aao Chalo nashta Karo ,aap sabh bhi aiyein nashta karlijiye" .
Then they all went to the dining table to have their breakfast. And taimoor was just standing there with a small smile in his face admiring his family and thanking Allah and praying that his family always stays like this. That's when his younger brother shehryar tapped on his shoulder and asked " Kya hua Bhai ese kyun muskura rahein Hain" he just shook his head and said " kuch nahi Chalo nashta kartey Hain wese bhi bohut der hou chuki Hain."  And the brothers walked towards the dining area.

And.... This was the first chapter please vote and comment and tell me what you think about the characters so far.

Love
Ayesha ✨