X: 𝕂𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Today was the day of the Inter-High Prelims. When I woke up, I basically jumped out of bed, Usually it would take me forever but for some reason I didn't. I quickly got into my school clothes and packed my Volleyball outfit. I ate my breakfast quickly and brushed my teeth. I made sure to tie my hair back into a ponytail, to keep it out off my face when I play.

I jumped down the stairs and went to run out the door, I was stopped by my siblings.

"What do you want, I have to go" I whine.

"We have to give you a good luck ritual." Ryūji says

"You know the song." Jisoo smiles wickedly.

"Oh, no not again, please god no." I beg but they already drag me back into the kitchen.

My siblings had already cleared out the area or the 'ritual'. Placed in a circle was Barbie, Dora the Explorer, Teletubbies and Thomas the Tank Engine figurines. The lights were dimmed and Alexa was already playing the music.

"Get ready" Jisoo says as she grabs the family 'bible' which was really just a book with pictures or words that my siblings and I found in magazines. On the front page is something my brother found in the play bunny magazine.

My siblings both cleared their throats and began singing the song.

"Slow down, grab your bible, pray like your trying to make a soul revival, pray to the lord!" They both chanted over and over again.

"Alright! I have to go I'll be late" I yell as I squeeze out of their clutches.

"If you don't win!"

"We are going to!"

"Make you wish like!"

"You were never born!"

My siblings are truly, one of a kind, and probably no in a good way.

When I got to the school we only just started to board the bus.

"Oh, finally. I was worried you were going to ditch us the last second." Takada says as he tick what was probably my name off the list.

"Can't get rid of me that easily!" I say as I board the bus.

I get to sit by myself, but I was in front of Hinata and Kageyama, so I could turn around and talk to them. I didn't realise I was humming the tune of the song my siblings sung until Hinata called me out.

"What are you humming?" Hinata asks, somehow he spoke with less questioning voice and more of a statement.

"Oh, my siblings were singing a song they heard on YouTube and they give it to me before every game as a goof luck charm." I say

"Whats the song?" Kageyama asks

"I'm going to regret this but this is it." I clear my voice. "Slow down, grab your bible, pray like your trying to make a soul revival, pray to the lord"

"That was..." Hinata goes to speak but can't find the words

"Interesting." Kageyama says it for him.

"To answer your question before you ask, yes I was eavesdropping. But anyway why the hell do you do that?" Tsukishima asks

"Because, bean-pole, when your siblings and you all have daddy-issues and you don't have a lot of parental supervision, things get weird." I say pointing.

"....I probably didn't need to know that much." Tsukishima says

"No you did not." I say as I look to the rest of the team who have stop talking and now where looking at me. "And you guys heard me didn't you."