" Wait, when did she begin to be your sister? " Rantaro asked.

" There are some things you didn't need to know. " Ryoma answered.

The two began arguing and made me laugh.  The others also came to me giving me some sweets. Now I feel guilty not giving them something...but they said it was just fine.

The only thing I didn't accept was... flowers. I mentally cried because before Valentine's they even asked me if what is my favorite flower but... I didn't accept anything. 

I looked at my bag filled with sweets and closed it. I wore it and carried the box of (f/d). 

Why? because the class is already ended and Kokichi didn't even show his face to me, saying on the chat that he was busy helping the teachers with some things. 

I frowned and started walking away. When I was walking out the gate of the school, suddenly someone tugged my hand making me looked at the person. I saw Kokichi looking away holding out a bouquet of light purple roses and some lavenders inserted between each of the roses.  My eyes widened and I could feel my heart pounding. 

 ' Was it that I'm nervous? or something? '

" Here take it already. " Kokichi said holding my other free hand and put the bouquet of flowers on it, closing it making me look like I'm holding it. 

" Are you really just gonna stare at it? No thank you or anything? " Kokichi questioned, pouting. I smiled at him.

" Thank you, happy valentine's day, lavanderhead. " I said hugging the bouquet of flowers. 

" You're welcome!! Happy valentine's day (n/n)-chan. Thank you for being my friend. " Kokichi smiled softly. I let him hold the flowers for a sec and pick something in my bag. 

" Here, it's for you... " I said, giving him a small box. 

As he opened it, he smiled looking at the photos of me and him and the other students. 

" I know it's not the best but, hope you like it. " I said.

" Nah, this is the best, I love it. " Kokichi said, his eyes sparkling. 

We began walking to our homes, talking and telling each other stories.

A valentine's day is not only for couples... it's for everyone. 

Then, I saw myself seating on the bench with my other self, drinking some hot chocolate. 

" Someone died. You missed the morning once again, you even missed the body discovery announcement. " My other self said, sipping on her drink.

" What? Why? Wh- " I stopped myself, not finding the right words to say. 

' I should just... accept it. ' 

" Wake up, they are at the gym. She/he might not important to me even though I'm you but I know they are important to you."  She said smiling softly and threw a bouquet of flowers at me, making me woke up.

[ 🎲 ]

My eyes shot open and I began fixing myself and run to the gym, slamming the doors open. And saw a pool of blood was on an aquarium. I blinked a multiple-times, walking slowly to them. I stopped myself from crying and put on a poker face. 

They have come to think to break the aquarium, using Keebo. The blood of water began scattering on the floor, they began cleaning. I stared at Kirumi, which means... Ryoma's the one who died.