"Well Malo...I saw how you were starring..and I guess we found our Majnoo."

"Soph seriously shut up, I don't wanna talk about him.Aren't we getting late for the principal's speech?" I tried to change the topic.

" Oh yeah I almost forgot because of your lovestory." She chuckled and I just rolled my eyes.

We went to the essembly hall and were one of the first students there, so we took our seats in the first line. Soon the hall was filled with students of my school and I guess students of this school as well.After a while the principal started his speech.

"I want to welcome our german guests.All those students who took part in this student exchange trip and all those teachers who made it possible for them. WELCOME.I also want to welcome the students and teachers of our school who will try their best to make this trip as comfortable as possible for you. We are really happy to get the chance to welcome German guests for the first time in our school." Bla bla bla... this speech was so damn boring urghh.

"We also will pair up a german guest with one student of this school. You'll have matching grades and subjects .Ok so let's start.

Our teachers and the american teachers started pairing up german and american students.

The good thing is, that Sophie and my grades and subjects are the same so we'll be together the whole time.

Hussain's P.O.V.

"Listen." I called after her.

"What?" She asked for the third time today.I guess she loves that word.

"Nothing." I chuckled and shook my head because of her annoyed expressions."But hey it was a joke" I apologized for my behavior.

"Oh just shut up." She said and walked away. Ok she's rude but I wasn't any less. Well I had fun in irritating her.

I still chuckled as her annoyed expressions flashed in my head.I walked to my locker and put the books away and smiled when our little fight came into my mind. Hayy paghal ladki thi yaar.

"Are you okay now?" Liam's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Yeah everything is fine now.Just bumped into a crazy girl and irritated her like hell...hahahaha... I swear that was so much fun." I again started chuckling.

"As usual....a girl.. where would you otherwise be."

"Nope...I just have this effect on girls." I smirked. "They come to me themselve, my charm and hot look attracts them."

"Not just the girls." He winked.

"Hey, I told you I'm not like that anymore." and with that we both cracked up. This guy really knows how to light up my mood.

"Tell me, who was she?" He asked interested.

"Well not sure, I've never seen her before."

"Maybe she's one of the exchange students.Oh I think we are getting really late for the speech, we should go now."

"Ah well yeah...hmm you're right...let's go." I said and his face expressions changed.

"Oh come on Hussain, let's go." And with that we both went to the essembly hall and took seat in the last row. And our headmaster started his boring speech, how happy he is and all that bullshit.I just looked around to find her,pr wo hai ke nazar hi nehi aati. Soon enough his speech ended and our teachers started pairing each of us with one of that exchange students.

"John,Liam,Hussain,David,...... Come here." One of the teachers called us and we went to the stage.He then looked at his list and started pairing us with the exchange students.