¸.•*⤥Lots of Selever Headcanons 💘

(Image credit to me who likes to mess around with random filters)

A/N - Despite the "he/they" headcanon, I will still only use he/him because I'm only gonna use the canon pronouns.
If he ever gets confirmed to also use they/them and my headcanon becomes true, I will edit the pronouns in this chapter.

By the way, I know he isn't canon. The headcanons that would only be possible if he was canon is how I think it would be like if he was.

If you don't like to read about religion then I don't recommend reading this chapter
If anything here is offensive to any religion then please tell me and I'll remove it

(Word count excluding this line: 913) (rip it was 911 until I had to fix a mistake)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
His wings lower or fold when he's sad or frightened and become bigger when he's mad.

He loves sour candy, energy drinks and any clothing style that can piss off Karens.

He reads the arguments in the Youtube comment sections while munching on popcorn, he finds it entertaining.

^When the people stop arguing, he tries to get them to argue even more.

He can fly, but doesn't normally do it as it's very tiring.

^Demon wings aren't that good for flying, he can only go max two meters higher up in the air then fall down exhausted with those wings, so he uses magic to float like his mother.

He loves bats and sometimes uses a sharpie to draw bats on the church walls when no one's looking.

His favorite colors are navy blue and dark red.

He makes fun of people part of cancel culture on Twitter, he has done it to the point he almost actually got cancelled himself.

He rarely cooks, but every now and then he bakes cake when bored, even though he has no knowledge about baking at all other than "put random sweet stuff inside, mix, heat, cover in cream and throw it at someone's face".

^He makes it taste disgusting on purpose and throws it on or gives it to people he doesn't like.

He snores louder than anyone else, you can hear him clearly even on the outside of his room.

^He sometimes sounds like a broken bass guitar.

His pronouns are he/they, like his father except he doesn't always prefer he/him.

^He prefers he/him on some days and they/them on other days, also he would kill anyone who refers to him as "she".

He makes excessive amounts of unholy jokes every single day, he's very dirty-minded and it has become a part of his humor.

^He also likes dark humor and gen z humor, to his family's disappointment.

He quotes TikTok audios in the middle of a conversation out of nowhere, he especially does that when in a car or going on a walk.

He sends death threats to kids who assume he's a girl just because he has a ponytail.

^He once passive-aggressively swayed his ponytail while teleporting away with one of the kids' money in his hand after a long argument, right in front of the kid. And of course he showed the middle finger.

╰┈➤ with others
He really wants Sarvente to give him the role as the new ruler of hell after she left the throne. Sarvente tells him he isn't old enough and hell is a bad place, but he really wants to get more powers like her.

^It's also because he wants bigger wings and horns.

He isn't interested in heaven and thinks it's a very boring place, but he still plays along with what Sarvente does, like praying.

If he wasn't the son of Sarvente, he would be banned from the church for swearing a lot, being disrespectful, flipping off multiple members, being loud af, and a lot other stuff.

^He's currently not allowed by both of his parents to interact with the church members anymore, he has to stay hidden in the secret part of the church.

He gave a "chocolate" cake to Ruv on father's day, he was grounded after Ruv found out there was ketchup, mustard and vinegar inside.

He got Sarvente's accent, but can pull off a russian accent really well and uses it to mock Ruv.

He calls Ruv "Ru-virgin-hat" to annoy him and bully his full name, "Ruvyzvat".

One of the only things he likes about Ruv is that they both spam memes to Sarvente.

Sarvente and Ruv always need to help him tuck his wings hidden in his sweater, his wings are so sharp they have cut many of his other sweaters.

^It always took a half hour to squeeze those gigantic wings in there. Now it takes another 15 minutes because of having to put some kind of protection thing so another sweater doesn't get ripped.

The only times he doesn't make loud munching sounds while eating just to be a nuisance is when he's eating with Sarvente or Rasazy.

Sarvente brushes his hair sometimes, he hates it because it's kinda embarrassing and his horns keep getting in the way all the time.

He always asks Ruv if he can teach him Russian, he gets a "no" every time.

He wouldn't try to calm someone having a mental breakdown, he's (canonically) sadistic so he would simply laugh at them unless it's someone he genuinely likes as a family, friend or more, like Sarvente.

^He is very good at calming Rasazy down, mostly by hugging her and giving her books to read.