ˏ ೃ⁀➷ 💜 Lots of Mommy Mearest Headcanons

(Word count excluding this line: 857)

╰┈➤ all about her
She doesn't care about safety that much.

Because she's (canonically) a pop star, she has at least 500k followers on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and other social medias.

^She also has 800k subscribers on Youtube. She isn't exactly world famous or anything yet, a lot of her songs have gone viral but only a under quarter of the listeners actually check out who she is and the rest of her songs.

She loves tiny chihuahuas and ignores how feisty they are.

She has a fear of insects and freaks out whenever she sees one.

^She tries to keep calm when on stage. She tries to avoid performing concerts on beaches and similar so that she doesn't have a panic attack in front of a lot of people just because a mosquito landed on her arm.

She has had many crazy hairstyles throughout the years.

She is a huge seafood lover and takes her friends or family to her favorite sushi restaurant every weekend.

She's very good at songwriting. Her song lyrics are always memorable and either deep or catchy, every sentence has a meaning.

She spends a lot of her money on clothes, especially tops or shoes.

^She has so many clothes that she has three and a half full closets in her room in total.

She dated and broke up with a lot of people in her teen years.

^She used to be into astrology and some of those break-ups came after she found out what their zodiac signs were.

She has bought a lot of perfume bottles, most of them are just for display.

She loves to travel and has visited over 20 countries.

She has been taught a lot of languages, but has forgotten a lot of them and can now only speak english, french, spanish, german and russian.

She doesn't know what else to give as birthday presents other than clothes and accessories.

^She never gives money as a birthday present, she thinks it's boring and that it's better to surprise the birthday person.

She secretly has a crush on many fictional characters.

She tries to help a lot of underrated, young pop stars and gives good advice.

She is a very loyal friend and wife, but if you ever turn your back on her then you'd got to have a death wish.

She played the violin when she was little.

She started taking singing lessons when she was only seven years old.

She was once part of the theater kids and the popular girls at the same time at school.

She is very organized and makes lists for almost everything.

She likes romantic movies and hates it when her favorite couple breaks up.

╰┈➤ with others
Because of all of the accidents caused by Daddy Dearest driving his car and all the money lost, Mommy Mearest had to get her henchmen to drive the limo, which was only gonna be used for special occasions, now used all the time.

Because Girlfriend and Daddy Dearest sleep too much while she has a normal sleep schedule, she's always the one who has to wake the family up.

She taught Girlfriend how to dance, they're both very good at it.

She sung lullabies to put Girlfriend to sleep until Girlfriend turned 15.

^She still does it sometimes, but Girlfriend finds it childish.

She has given all her childhood plushies to her daughter. It was both a wonderful and painful thing to do.

She started dating Daddy Dearest when she was 22 years old, while he was 25.

She flirts a lot with Daddy Dearest, they're the perfect couple and rarely have arguments. Their relationship is pretty healthy, even though they do sinister things.

She had to rush to making a new song to gain some of her followers back, after the info that she lost to Boyfriend in a rap battle spread on the internet.

^She grounded Girlfriend for posting a recording of the battle without her consent. She hardly ever grounds her because she loves her child too much.

The opposite of Daddy Dearest, she loves children but is not very good at taking care of them. Let her babysit your child and next thing you know the child has poofed away.

She makes Girlfriend and Daddy Dearest rate her songs. They're too scared to rate them under 7/10.

^She made Boyfriend rate her songs once and kicked his balls after he rated one 4/10.

She sends Boyfriend a daily threat every morning.

She and Daddy Dearest don't know who Lemon Monster is because at the end of Eggnog, Lemon Monster used his (canon) abilities so no one could see him except Boyfriend and Girlfriend, and they couldn't see anyone else except Lemon Monster.

^Girlfriend keeps asking Mommy Mearest if she lost her memory or something, because Lemon Monster was right there. She doesn't believe that a demon with a lemon as a head that can alter perception and wants to eat her daughter, rap battled Boyfriend and lost.

She takes a lot of pictures of Girlfriend. Girlfriend doesn't like it, but at least she looks good in the photos.