Flight

She is waiting in the living room when she receives a call. Danny states her ride is here for the airport. What? She thought he was picking her up to go to the airport. Walking out, she notices a sleek black Audi A8 waiting outside. There is a driver opening the passenger door. "Ma'am" the driver states indicating she is waiting for her to get in. "Please put this on when you get to the airport" and she hands her a blindfold. The airport is about 30 minutes away and so many thoughts go through her mind. Why would he want to have a blindfold on me. How am I supposed to know where to meet him in the airport? She is thinking to herself she has received forehead kisses, evening cuddles, and spent many nights watching anime since she started going out with Danny. She laughs to herself, "going out" isn't exactly how she would describe Danny and her. They were not boyfriend/girlfriend but something different, something new, something she has never known. She was both intrigued and scared of where the relationship was going. "Ma'am, please put the blindfold on." She was reaching the drop-off line of the airport. Well, here goes nothing. Slowly, she puts on the blindfold wondering what he has in store for her now. The driver helps her out of the car and places her hand into someone else's hand. It is not Danny's hand from the feel so she does not know this person. Scared, she says "Danny?" "No Ma'am" she hears a familiar voice but cannot place it.

Tempted, she starts to lift the blindfold. Suddenly, she hears Danny, "Please darling, do not lift it yet." She can feel butterflies in her stomach when he speaks. Allowing her mind to wander for a brief moment, she starts to yearn again for his kiss and touch. She starts to blush at her intimate thoughts. "Penny for your thoughts?" he states softly in her ear. She can feel her stomach tighten and the heat rise in her face. She stays silent and tilts her head. "Even better" he says so close she can feel the warmth of his breath on her neck. "Oh my" she thinks to herself. "Take her to the terminal please" she hears Danny talking inaudibly to the unknown male she is holding the hands of. "Paul is going to be your escort to the terminal" he states. She relaxes knowing who is escorting her. She is then told she can take off the blindfold. She lifts the blindfold and Danny is nowhere to be found. What the hell?

Paul escorts her through the airport. Apparently he has clearance to take her to the terminal. She is then told, once again, to put on the blindfold. This is getting ridiculous. Paul shrugs, "trust me. It is worth it." "Fine" she says annoyed rolling her eyes. Paul escorts her to the terminal. "Darling, please leave the blindfold on" Danny says. "Danny" she starts to say in annoyed tone. "Trust me please," Danny implores. She lets out an exasperated sigh agreeing softly. "Ladies and Gentleman, we will start boarding First Class in 15 minutes." Danny then calmly states, "only 15 more minutes m'lady." Suddenly, he lets go of her hand and she is sitting there. An attendant tells her to take off her blindfold. Danny is gone again. "If he does not stop playing these games" she states under her breath and stops. Who was she kidding? She loved it but today it was annoying her.

The attendant walks her to the gate, it is ok to board now apparently. "Nowhere to run now" she says softly and lets out a quiet laugh. She is looking at her row and "damn it where is he" she says out loud. There is no one on the plane with the exception of an old man sitting in the row on the opposite side of the plane. She sits down exasperated. Suddenly, she notices the old man has moved. "WHOA!" she screams. He has died his hair white and is dressed like Gojo Satoru. No wonder he was teasing her with the blindfold. He is now wearing his own blindfold. He lifts the blindfold and gives a heart-warming smile. Sitting down next to her, he says, "was it worth it darling?" in his most endearing voice. "Absolutely," she says sheepishly, "you look amazing." "I do want to do that again with the blindfold" he states. Softly, she replies, "me too."