Part 7

I sat in my room for hours.  Overthinking, debating what to do.  Should I talk to him again? Why do I have these feelings? Should I talk to Vic and Lils about it? I didn't know what to do.  I was so overwhelmed and confused I started crying.

"Absy?" I heard Ethan call and knock on my door.  "I'm busy." I choked.  "I hear you crying...open the door.  Talk to me Abby."  He never calls me Abby.... he's being serious.  "Fine..." I said wiping my tears and opening the door slowly.  Ethan pushed the door quickly and pulled me into a tight hug, his chin resting on my head. 

"Talk to me Ab" He said softly, still hugging me as tight as possible.  "I'm fine." I said pulling away from the hug.  He looked down at me and placed a hand on my cheek "You've been crying.  You are not fine" he said shaking his head at me "talk to me.... please.  I love you and I can't stand you sad.." He said softly and genuinely.  I looked up at him and started crying again.

"Aw absy...." He pulled me into another hug.  "I'll go get you something to drink and we'll talk okay?" He said looking at me before rubbing my hand with his thumb and walking out.

I sat down on my bed and hugged a cushion waiting for Ethan to return.  I've always been close with Ethan.  We were always inseparable when we were younger, me Ethan and Thomas.  He's a friend who's stuck by me no matter what.  So has Thomas but me and Ethan have always been closer. 

"I'm back, move over." Ethan said coming in and sitting on the bed carrying a bottle of water.  I giggled a bit and moved over creating space for him.

"Now" he said looking at me "Tell me everything and I mean everything" I nodded my head and explained everything.  What i felt when I first seen Damiano to sleeping with him, him saying it was a mistake and me realising i had feelings for him.

He sat there, mouth opened looking at me.  I smiled nervously at him and looked away.  "Okay wait YOU TWO SLEPT TOGETHER?!" He shouted. "SHUT UP YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD" I said hitting him across the arm.  He laughed at my reaction.

"No but seriously you two slept together? and he said he regretted it, that's what I walked in on earlier?" He questioned.  "Yeah pretty much." I sighed.

"Okay first of all he does not regret it.  I seen how he looks at you." Ethan stated.  "He said it.  His words not mine." I shook my head.  "Okay, if he regrets it and doesn't like you so much then dance with me tomorrow.  At the Vics party, dance with me.  See what happens.  I guarantee he will get jealous."

I looked at Ethan with an eyebrow raised.  "You want me to dance with you and hangout with you in front of Damiano to attempt to make him jealous?" I questioned.  "Not attempt.  To make him jealous." he corrected me.

"Same thing" I shook my head and laughed.

The rest of the night was me and Ethan catching up on everything, laughing and just having fun.  That was the best night i've had in a long time.  I missed him so much.  He stayed with me last night.  A sleepover like old times.

———

"Rise and shine bellissima, we need to-" Damiano started before cutting himself off as he spotted me and Ethan laying down in each other's embrace.

My eyes shot up at him. He stood there with his mouth open. Before turning around and closing the door. I quickly got up and ran towards the door.

"Damiano wait" I called down the stairs. He reluctantly stopped a the last step and turned back to me. "No no it's fine. Go back to Ethan. Ah look there he is now." Damiano stated looking at Ethan who had just walked up behind me.