Part 6

I woke up to my head pounding. "Ughhh" I groaned sitting up. Wait a second.... where am I? What happened last night? Ugh my heads killing me.

I looked around taking in my surroundings. I looked next to me only to find a sleeping Damiano. A naked sleeping Damiano. Wait- NAKED?!

I quickly looked under the covers whispering to my self "please have clothes on, please have a clothes on.". I had no clothes on... "fuck" I sighed before turning to look at Damiano hoping he was still asleep. He was okay good.

I got up quickly, gathered my clothes and tried to put them on as fast as I possibly could. I headed towards the door. "Leaving me already?" Damiano said in his morning voice. God he's hot. I turned around to face him nervously.

"Uh yeah well, wouldn't want Thomas to worry." I said smiling nervously before rushing out of the room and out of the hotel.

I'll call an uber. "Great, just great." I said in a huff and rolling my eyes. My phone was dead. Guess i'm walking home.

I was just about to start walking when I heard someone calling my name. "Abby! Abby! Wait up!" It was Damiano. I can't deal with this right now. He's just going to tell me it was a drunken mistake. I picked up my pace, walking as fast as I could.

Someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Get off of me!" I shouted trying to remove my arm from their grip. They pulled me closer to them. It was Damiano. Why am I surprised.

"We have to talk." He said seriously. I just looked at him. "Do we? What's the point? We both know you're going to tell me it was a mistake and to not tell anyone blah blah blah."

He looked at me in pure shock and confusion. "Right..." I said turning around and walking again as he let go in shock.

———

"So are you going to tell us where you were last night?" Lily asked handing me a cup of coffee. "I'd rather not talk about it.." I said taking a quick sip of my drink hoping to get away from the subject.

"No way, you have to tell us." Thomas said coming into the kitchen followed by Ethan and Victoria who nodded in agreement. "I crashed at an old friends." I replied quickly. "Mhm, and this old friend is?" Thomas questioned raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Leave the poor girl alone, she stayed with me." I turned my head towards the door at Damiano. Everyones heads turned towards him then back to me. "An old friend was it?" Lily said staring at me. I just shook my head and drank my coffee quietly.

———

After a while they dropped the conversation. Damiano said nothing happened and I just stayed with him as I was too drunk to go home alone. Everyone was laughing and having fun but I just sat at the table thinking. I preferred to be alone sometimes.

"Hey Abby" Damiano said coming up behind me and placing an hand on my shoulder. "Can we talk?....please?" He said looking at me hopefully. "What's there to talk about? We fucked. It was a drunken mistake." I said quickly not waiting for him to tell me. I was saving myself the embarrassment.

"That's the thing it wasn't-" He spoke softly. I looked at him in awe. Just then Ethan walked in. "Never mind. It was a mistake. Good talk." and with that he walked away. I looked up at Ethan who was confused on what he walked in on. I left. I didn't want to explain.

———

It was all a mistake. Of course it was. Why was I even hoping he might of said it wasn't. I knew he thought it was. Why wouldn't he regret it? I'm just his band mates sister, and that's all i'll ever be. These feelings i'm having.... fuck I have feelings for him.

A/N
Hey guys I know I said i'd do longer chapters but this one is short as I don't have that much time today. I might be able to write some later. Thanks for reading! also if you have any advice feel free to comment it!!