Chapter 10

“Speaking Italian”
“ Normal language”

Tsuna's Pov

“ Ipin. I hope you are being a good girl for grandfather and we are really happy to see you again.”, I said to her with a smile and gave her a hug.
“ Ipin? We didn't know you would be here, Tsuna-nii said he would make you come over two days later. Now we don't have to stay around the class and can stick with our age group. Yuni is also staying with us.”, Lambo and Futta were busy conversing with Ipin and Yuni.

I heard Nezu Sensei who was not far from where I was standing muttering to himself, “ Grandpa? Nono? Vongola Nono!?” Then he looked at Ipin and expclaimed, “ Are you the granddaughter of Vongola Nono?!”

Before Ipin said anything a kind  elderly voice wafted through the doors, “ Oh I see you have already met Ipin my grand daughter.” Through the door came Vongola Nono, my grandfather also known by a few as Sawada Timoteo. His Storm Guardian Coyote Nougat and his Lightning Guardian Ganauche stood on both his left and right. They stood on the topmost steps.

“ Welcome to Vongola family's Mansion class 5A. Let me introduce myself and two of my guardians. I am Vongola Nono the current head of the Vongola Family. This is Coyote my Storm guardian and Ganauche my Lightning guardian. I have done my research on all of you so there is no need for you to introduce yourself.

“ Since they are with you and you might already know one of them, let me introduce you to Byakuran   Gesso, the Decimo of the Millifore family. Millifore family is one of Vongola family's many allied families. This little girl with him is Yuni Giglo Nero, the daughter of the head of the Giglo Nero family. Another one of our allies.

“Enough with the introductions, let us go inside. The servants will take you to your rooms and you will all meet up at five for dinner.”, Nono said before returning from whence he came. A few maids in the same outfit appeared leading us inside.

Reborn left our group saying he needs to have a word with Nono. My guardians, the girls, and myself have our own rooms in the Mansion. My classmates had to share a room, with four to each room. Boys are separated from the girls. We didn't bother helping our classmates get settled in since we had our own things we would like to do before our sessions with Reborn.

The four kids went to their own gadgets while I alone made my way to a secret electronic workshop on the lower floor of the Mansion. Silently opening the door not to alert who was inside or set off any alarms that might have been put in place I tiptoed into the room.

There I saw a red head playing video games around a computer, with a Headphone covering his ears and his back to the door I came through. I silently approached him and pulled off his headphones startling him and interrupting his game in the process.

He looked up with a big grin, “ Tsuna! You came!”
“ Of course Shoichi. I wouldn't miss it for the world.”, I said grinning back and hugging him close to me. This is Shoichi Irie my best friend.

————————————————
Press that little star below and leave a comment. Please and thanks 🤗