You know maybe if I smile I could deflect from the question. I smile a small smile and shrug my shoulders. He walks past me and paces his book with the rest there's not a lot there.

I grab a pin from his table and ask if he likes to read. He then began to shake his head yes. I have never done this before but here we go.

I smile and walk to the door. I turn back and I see him standing there confused. I guster my head out the door. I want him to follow me. He looked skeptical but he followed me out the door.

I led him to the elevator. The doors opened and I stepped inside. He just stood at the doors, rolled my eyes, stepped forward, reaching my hand out grabbing his, pulling him into the elevator.

Pulling him in he almost tripped a little. The doors closed and I pushed 4 different floors in a pattern on the keypad thing. It then opened up and became a hand scan pad thing. I am bad at names for this stuff. I placed my hand on the pad and a blue light went up and down scanning my hand until it was done. The scanner then disappeared and went back to normal.

The elevator began moving instead of numbers popping up on the screen. It was just blank, there's not really a floor number for this room that's why it's called a secret.

The doors opened to reveal a room full of books and couches and beanbags and tables but mainly books. I started walking out but Loki wasn't so turned back and looked at him.

His face looked stunned like someone just stabbed him and now he is frozen in time. I Just smiled. He looks like a kid after he gets candy for being good. I grabbed his hand before the elevator shuts and he is stuck. I pulled him out of the elevator.

Tony had installed JARVIS into a tablet for me down here so I know what is going on or if the team needs me. I grabbed the tablet and wrote something down.

"So do you like the sight" I handed the tablet to him and he read it shaking his head yes. I took the tablet from him and put it down and took his hand. He froze again, not moving, pretty sure if I didn't start dragging him he would have started drooling on my floor.

I dragged him slowly down a row of a long bookshelf field with books on your left and right. It's like my own, personal library. While holding his hand I ran my hand along with the book's spines. I let go of his hand and walked away.

I walked to my couch and sat down, grabbed my book that was on the table and sunk into the couch getting comfortable. I opened my book to where I stopped reading and began reading.

I felt Loki walking behind the couch, I looked back and saw he found a book. He was just standing there like a lost puppy, is he going to sit or does he want an innovation. I mean it's a pretty big couch big enough to fit half of the team.

I smiled and placed my book down and turned my body facing him. Sometimes I wish I could talk. It's like if I don't have a trust bond with them words won't come out. I mean talked all the time at Hydra because I trust them well, I trusted my teammates and family. I just don't know if I can trust him yet.

I put a hand out pointing to the chair. He walked around and sat down looking at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and picked up my book and continued to read.

Loki opened his book and began reading. There were times where Loki would look up from his book and look at me but I just pretend not to notice.

I looked up and noticed a piece of hair falling on his face. He took his hand, brushed his hair back and continued reading. I smiled and looked down but when I did I noticed a flashing light from off of one of the tables.

I looked up, marked my place in my book, placing it on the couch. I got up and walked around the couch over to the table. It was the tablet.

I picked up and there was a message on the screen from JARVIS. " Tony would like you to come downstairs to eat"