Chapter 56 - Office Fun Times

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of... where is Kara? I thought the two of you were having lunch?" Sam asks, looking around confused, not noticing Kara.

"Oh uhhh... she's in my bathroom..." Lena lies, thinking quickly once more, as she nods her head in the direction of her private bathroom door.

Meanwhile, Kara picks up her speed with her tongue, making Lena want to moan even more. Lena hates this, sort of, half-heartedly attempting to push Kara's head back away from her crotch. Kara for her part is kind of thrilled by the idea of her doing this to Lena with someone else in the room, with the potential of them being caught.

"Oh okay..." Sam says, a smirk on her face. "Well... I just came into say that I've been doing some more financial checks on CatCo, and if you do buy it... I believe I have some ideas to make the company more financially efficient."

"Okay.... I..... would like to.... see those.... later.." Lena says, biting her lip.

Sam nods her head.

"So, did Cat agree to sell you her shares?" Sam asks, continuing the conversation, even though Lena desperately wants Sam to leave.

"Yes.... she did.... The sale.... will be complete later today.... or tomorrow morning..." Lena says, trying to talk as normally as possible.

"Okay. That's good." Sam smiles. "Well, I will leave you to it then."

"Okay... thank you... Sam." Lena nods, relieved that Sam didn't walk closer to her desk and catch them.

Sam then turns around and walks in the direction of the door.

"Bye Kara!" Sam calls out, turning back around with a smirk on her face.

"Bye!!" Kara calls back.

Sam then smiles, wickedly, and quickly leaves Lena's office. Lena for her part, literally wants to die, she's so embarrassed that Sam obviously did catch them, and knew what was going on.

"Kara...." Lena hums, now that they are alone.

"Shh... don't worry.... gonna make you feel sooo good." Kara hums.

"Kara..." Lena attempts again, "I need to..... work on the.... CatCo sale..."

Kara stops, moving her head away from Lena's crotch, looking up at her girlfriend.

"Oh.." Kara says, a sad look on her face.

"I didn't say to stop." Lena smirks, "Just.... finish... quickly."

In response to that, Kara smiles widely up at Lena.

"Yes, Miss Luthor. I want to keep my future boss happy after all." Kara smiles, before then diving straight back into Lena's crotch.

This time, Kara quickly picks up the pace, causing pleasure to rocket through Lena's body as she hits her orgasm. Lena's eyes roll into the back of her head, while she bites her lip, trying to stifle her moans of pleasure. Sam already knows what they are doing, Lena doesn't need Jess hearing too.

About a minute later, Lena begins to come down from her high, getting her breathing back under control. As Lena does this, she looks back down at Kara, who is still look up at her with a smile on her face.

"Was that good?" Kara smirks, even though she already knows the answer.

"Incredible." Lena smiles back.

"I'm glad." Kara says, before then moving her head to Lena's crotch, and place a quick peck on the area.

This causes Lena to let out one last little moan, before Kara pulls her head back and then uses her hand to wipe the liquid from around her mouth. Lena then moves back her chair, allowing Kara to crawl out from under the desk, and get back to her feet. Once Kara gets to her feet, she then licks up the juices that she gathered on her hand. This action from Kara, just makes Lena go wide-eyed once more, stunned by how sexy her girlfriend can be.