˜"*°• 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 •°*"˜

˜"*°• 2012 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 •°*"˜

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          "Hey, Dabi, you hear that message?!", Twice says. "Pretty exiting. Mr. Compress sure got the job done quickly, huh? He took his sweet time, though! I'm getting sleepy over here.".

"Enough of that. He did well for us. Now we just wait for everyone to get here.", Dabi says "This spot was supposed to be concealed by a wall of flame and gas, the gas seems to have cleared.".

"Yeah, (L/n), what happened to Moonfish, wasn't he supposed to come back with you?", Twice asks.

"He got taken down by a kid.", I say.

"Now we can't go with the original plan.", Twice says. "Right! Just as I planned!".

I look around and see I blond kid looking at me.

I point to him "There's-".

"Hey Dabi, this is totally unimportant, but sure you don't gotta call back that Nomu? They said he only reacts to your voice, right? Seems freaking important!", Twice says.

"Ah, right! You're the one who reminded me to use it in battle.", Dabi says.

"Right! Now bow down before me!", Twice says.

"That thing Shigaraki gave me. My own personal monster. He might've already killed one of them.", Dabi says.

Then Toga comes.

"Huh? Only you guys so far?", She says.

"You whack job. You get some blood? From how many people?", Dabi says.

"Just one.", She says.

"One?! Didn't they tell you to at least get three?!", Twice says.

"It's a no-go. Thought I might get killed.", Toga says.

"And wait, hey, you're in high spirits, Toga! Did something get you down in the dumps?!", Twice says.

"I made a friends and met a boy I'm into.", She says.

"You mean me?! Sorry, no can do! I like you as a friend through.", Twice says.

"Shut up both of you.", Dabi says.

I look up and see three kids come flying in on top of Mr. Compress.

"I know those brats!! Who are they?!", Twice says.

"Mister. Dodge.", Dabi says.

"You idiot that's cold!", Twice says, as Dabi uses his fire.

"Ouch.", Mr. Compress says. "And to think they'd chase us by air. What a flight of fancy.".

"You've got them?", Dabi says.

"Naturally.", Mr. Compress reaches into his pocket.

"Time to run you two!", A kid with six arms say. "That just now. Now I'm certain! I'm not quite sure what your quirk is, but from the way you were showing off before, I know that these things from your right pocket, are our classmates. Right, Entertainer?".

"Ho ho! Well done indeed! So quickly, too! There's no finer pickpocket than one with six arms, I suppose!", Mr. Compress says.

"Great! We're done here!", A kid with red and white hair from earlier says.