˜"*°• 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 •°*"˜

˜"*°• 2052 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 •°*"˜

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• (𝓨/𝓷) 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          I was walking to the bus. Getting ready to go where the class is when I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry," I say.

"You better be, Stary." Bakugo says.

"Stary?" I chuckle. "I like that name."

Bakugo's face turns red and he turns away glaring at the floor.

"Line up according to your I.D. numbers. Fill those seats in an orderly fashion!" Ida yells.

          Once we were on the bus. The bus was different than Ida Imagined so we some of us got to choose our seats. I decided to sit next to Shoto. Then I try to fall asleep.

But get half woken by the sound of Bakugo's screaming.

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• 𝓞𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓬𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          After talking to Yaoyorozu I glance around. I see (L/n) sleeping on Todoroki's shoulder.

I stuff my face into my knees. "So Deku likes her even though a bunch of other guys do." I mumble. "He doesn't like me... What's so special about her anyway!" I let out a sigh. "Who am kidding, I Kaminari flirting with her yesterday and with seemed like she barely understood a word he was saying."

I see (L/n) lift her head up and stuff her face into her knees.

Did she hear me?! I thought.

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• (𝓨/𝓷) 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          "*Sniffle*" Is that really was she thinks of me..?

...

"Um- hey (L/n)-?"

"We're here, look sharp now," Aizawa Sensei says.

̃*°•.♥.•°*  ̃

˜"*°• 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 •°*"˜

˜"*°• (𝓨/𝓷) 𝓟𝓞𝓥 •°*"˜

          As everyone stood in awe at the building and, Thirteen's speech, while I my mind wandered. I was thinking about what Uraraka said on the bus.

But my attention is brought back when I see a swirl in the middle of the USJ.

"Um- Aizawa Sensei, it that supposed to be there?" I ask.

The swirl turns into a portal, where people came out of.

"Huddle up and don't move!" Aizawa Sensei yells.