chapter 4

asha pov:

"Listen up class, otherwise you'll be joining Ashlouly in detention" Mrs Khan said.

Hold up. WHO?

The whole class looked at one another and shared confused faces.

"Who?" Louis said raising his hand.

"I've told you three off so much, it gets tiring saying all of them again and again, so I combined all your names together." She continues.

The fuck? Who does that?

Louis and I both looked at each other and furrowed our eyebrows communicating with our eyes to say "she's crazy".

"Miss? Miss?" Emily raised her hand up high.

"Yes Emily" Mrs Khan sighed heavily while tilting her head down along with her glasses.

"Why does 'Ashlouly' only have 2 letters of my name whilst you gave 3 letters to Asha and Louis?" She stopped.

"Isn't that a bit unfair?" She continued.

The whole class were holding in their laughter, some using their arm to muffle their laughter.

"It doesn't matter, you're all going to be in detention during lunch after this lesson". She said.

Mrs Khan continued the boring lesson for 10 more minutes before everyone heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Mrs Khan said facing the door.

"Hello, could I just borrow Emily, Louis and Asha?" Mr Marshall, our headteacher said ducking under the door frame since he was 6'4.

All 3 of us looked at each other worried if we were in trouble.

"Sure, but they have detention with me at lunch" She said smiling politely to him.

Istg this teacher.

"No worries, it won't take long" He said waving his hand towards us signaling for us to come with him.

Louis, Emily and I stood up, tucking our chairs behind our desks and following Mr Marshall to wherever he was taking us.

We followed him around the huge castle like school stopping in front of his office. We all looked at each other in fear. I mean, we were all good students, especially Louis and I. Us two would never get in trouble, but i guess today was different.

We walked in the room seeing some familiar faces.

Will

Issie

Noah

"Will, Issie?" Louis slightly shouted in shock.

"Louis?" They both said at the same time.

"What are you doing in here? Why are YOU in trouble?" Will said shocked that Louis was in trouble.

"Sorry Will, Issie and Noah, I had to lie to you for a bit so I could get these 3" Mr Marshall said pointing at them then us.

"Huh? What's happening then?" Noah said confused.

I had seen Noah around the school, but never approached him because I had a small crush on him in Year 8 and I was too shy.

"Sit down everyone" He said pointing to the sofa.

We all sat down anxious about what he was about to tell us.

"ARE WE GETTING EXPELLED?" I blurted out. I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"OH NO WE ARE, AREN'T WE?" Emily shouted.