chapter 2

Asha POV:

I reached for another arrow, I put it on my bow and aimed for the middle. I closed one eye to make sure my release was accurate. Everyone was quiet.

One..

Two..

Three..

I released the arrow into the air. Time went slow. I watched it glide through the air.

Bullseye

"WOO HOOO" My team mates cheered and shouted. I had scored 3 bullseyes in a row.

My team was losing until i had scored. There were 5 people in my team and 5 in the other. As usual, my team had won.

Louis POV:

My talent subject which was piano had been cancelled as my teacher was sick. I had 3 hours free then. I wandered through the whole school, looking at each and every hallway that I had seen countless time before. I heard faint cheering coming from the quad. I started to follow the noise until I found a large crowd gathered watching something I couldn't quite see. I walked closer, I squinted my eyes and saw Asha picking up an arrow.

Why is she taking so long to shoot?

Finally, she let go of the arrow.

Bullseye

Wow, i have to admitt, she's good at this.

I started to clap without even realising it. I'm assuming she heard my loud claps, when she turned around and furrowed her eyebrows whilst tilting her head. I forgot we both hated each other. I zoned back in, i soon realised I had a large grin on my face. I quickly cleared my throat and stopped clapping. She chuckled throwing her head back.

I will have to say, if we weren't constantly competing for first place at the school, I would probably be dating her right now. I mean she is really pretty.

What the fuck did I just say?

I shook the thought away from my mind and walked away from the quad and went to the dining hall to get a snack.

Asha POV:

When I saw Louis clapping for me at the quad. I almost blushed, i mean we're enemies and seeing him do this was rare.

Why wasn't he at his talent subject?

I chuckled lightly when I saw him slowly realise what he was doing. He stopped clapping and got flustered. He then walked off somewhere.

He's a weird one.

After archery was finished. I went off to search for Partridge. I needed to interrogate him on why he was watching me.

I was starting to lose hope, i looked through every hallway. He was nowhere to be found. I gave up and decided to just get lunch. I walked towards the dining hall. As I was walking through the dining hall doors, I saw a familiar face.

Partridge

I briskly walked towards him. He was too engulfed in a novel whilst munching on a apple to notice my presence. I tapped on his shoulder. He hummed then turned towards my direction. He started to choke on his apple. I just watched him start to cough. Eventually, he stopped coughing.

"Wow Asha, thanks you just saved my life" He said sarcastically.

"Your welcome" I said smiling.

He scoffed. "What do you want Banks?" He said going back to his book.

"How many times do I have to say this? Stop calling me Banks!" I exclaimed.

"Well you call me Partridge all the time so unless you stop calling me Partridge then I'll stop calling you Banks" He turned to me once again raising his eyebrow,

"Fine LOUIS" I emphasised.

"Okay back to my original point" I cleared my throat. "Why were you at my archery game and not pressing keys on that piano of yours?" I said confused.

"My teacher was sick so I had 3 hours to do anything. I walked around the whole school, and I still had 2 hours left and then I heard cheers and then i just followed it and then I saw you doing archery and since I had nothing else to do, I just watched." He said keeping direct eye contact with me which was weird.

I eyed him slowly.

"What?" He said.

I continued to eye him.

"Okay" I said shrugging my shoulders and turning around to leave.

I walked towards the canteen and got lamb, mash and peas with gravy topped with spring onion. I sat down next to Emily.

"Hey Em" I said sitting down in the chair.

"Heyo" She replied, her mouth full of mashed potato.

"Ew Emily, close your mouth" I laughed moving away from her.

She came closer to me and chewed louder in my ear.

"AHH" I half screamed whilst laughing.

Louis POV:

I was reading peacefully whilst finishing off my apple when I hear a scream followed by a laugh coming from the other side of the dining hall. I looked up to see Asha and Emily laughing.

God, i hate those two. Always loud.

I rolled my eyes and tried to focus back on my book but as usual they were being loud. They kept on laughing. I was losing my patience.

"Shut up will you" I yelled from across the hall.

They started to pick up their trays.

Thank god they're leaving.

Just as I thought they were leaving. I heard laughter coming out of their annoying mouths but this time they were much closer.

I looked up to see the two girls in front of me laughing in my face.

"Okay bye, i'm leaving" I said picking up my stuff leaving the dining hall. I heard them snicker quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I scoffed at their immature selves.

As I was leaving the hall, i bumped into someone.

"Oh thank goodness your here Will, Asha and Emily wouldn't stop bothering me at lunch" I sighed happily seeing my best friend Will.

When I mentioned their names, I caught him blush.

"William" I said warning him. I knew what he was about to say.

"Please don't say you have a crush on Asha" I said.

"No not her, she's all yours, I'm interested in Emily" He said shyly.

"Oh my god Will, for the 100th time, I HATE Asha" I breathed out.

"Keep telling yourself that mate" He said placing his hand on my shoulder patting it whilst chuckling.

I rolled my eyes.

"So?" He said.

"So what?" I replied confused.

"Help me talk to Emily" He said excitedly.

"Do i have to?" I whined.

"Pleasee" He begged.

"Ugh fine I'll help you only because your my best bud" I said smiling.

"YAY" He yelled happily.

I quickly put my hand over his mouth so nobody would hear us. Will and I have been best friends ever since we were 4. We met each other at this school and we were and still are roomates.

I sighed in defeat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello again

i have a biology test on tuesday then a maths test on wednesday

AND IM BAD AT BOTH

help me

1162 words