✮ When You're Sick ✮

Começar do início

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Quon Limon

Quon would also take you to Xander's Grandfather since he specializes in sicknesses of any sort. He will also attend to you because he hates seeing you sick.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Xander Shakadera

Xander would try to give you medicines for your pain and would ask his grandfather for advice on what to do. Of course he doesn't mind staying close to you, even if the sickness spreads easily

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Lui Shirosagi

Lui would spend the entire time with you and if he hears at least one cough, he will immediately shoot up and ask you an abundant amount of questions. Overall, he's trying.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Xavier Bogard

Xavier would take you to the Palace Medic because he doesn't want to take any chances with you. But with him being manly, and able to keep his composure, he stays with you all day.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Free De La Hoya

Free cuddles with you all day and helps you if you need anything. Free is a light sleeper, but can be very focused if he puts his mind to it. Overall, he really does a good job.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Silas Karlisle

Silas would TeleHealth your provider asking if it's anything serious. Silas would give you frequent cuddles and keep you close to him. He would also attend to you if needed.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Ren Wu Sun

Ren Wu would take you to the guy who looks like he has phantom hair with muscles [idk his name, I wanna say his name was Digiorno, but that didn't sound right]. He would also carry you everywhere because he wants you to get as much rest as possible.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Cuza Ackermann

Cuza would order you some pain killers because he absolutely hates seeing the love of his life in pain. He would rest along with you, and make you soup to ease the pressure.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Fubuki Sumiye

Fubuki would cuddle with you all day and order takeaway. Fubuki would also watch all your favorite movies, along with rom coms.

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

Suoh Genji