bad gave clarissa and ranboo a couple of sausages each as they held out their plates. they sat down beside tommy after sapnap cleaned up the spilt milk.

as clarissa munched down her sausages, dream walked into the open living room wearing plaid pyjama trousers and no t-shirt.

"oooo dream wheres your shirt?" sapnap asked.

"in my drawer?" dream replied, walking over to the kitchen.

"where's georgie" quackity asked in a different accent.

"he's just getting up i'm pretty sure," said dream.

ranboo and clarissas eyes met and they burst out laughing.

"what are you laughing at?" dream asked, eyebrows raised.

"nothing nothing" clarissa grinned at him.

dream hummed a reply and turned to bad who was cooking his sausages.

"bad! watch out you're burning them!" dream rushed to pull the pan of the hob.

clarissa leaned over to ranboos ear. "i burn you?" she joked.

ranboos head flung back as he laughed and then replied: "you melt me." they almost fell of their chairs laughing as dream just ignored them and served up his own sausages. clarissa was surprised he knew the reference. dream then grabbed a glass of orange juice and sat across from the pair.

"stop flirting you two," dream sipped his orange juice.

"WHAT?!" ranboo and tommy said at the same time.

"i mean- i mean, yeah stop flirting you two" tommy turned to tubbo and they giggled and ran away.

"shut it," clarissa said to dream and went back to eating her breakfast.

after everyone had eaten, they go back to their rooms to get changed and ready for the picnic. niki came through to sit on clarissas bed while she did her makeup. ranboo was in the bathroom getting changed.

niki was wearing her strawberry dress and had her hair was beautifully straightened. clarissa was finishing off their eyeliner and smearing on some lipgloss. then she flicked through her suitcase to find her white flowy dress. it was perfect for a picnic.

ranboo walked out of the bathroom wearing his outfit. clarissa thought 'god he looks pretty' but quickly went into the bathroom to get her dress on, trying to hide her blush. they slipped the lovely dress on. she then curled the ends of her hair and walked back through to her room to see tubbo and ranboo lying on his bed, playing imessage games. she giggled at their shouting and proceeded to get her shoes on.

they walked out to find quackity sprawled out on the couch and bad poking at him.

"listen, badboyhalo, now we are with each other in real life, i think you should say a curse word," quackity said. "for a joke."

"what do you mean for a joke? no!" bad replied obviously appalled.

"fair enough," quackity said, standing up "fuck, shit, cum, piss, bitch-"

"LANGUAGE!"

niki and karl packed a delicious looking picnic, despite niki feeling hungover. it consisted of sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps, cheese and crackers, fruits, doughnuts, tarts and cake! everything looked amazing. karl packed dozens of cans of monster and wilbur brought a fancy bottle of wine for the adults.