Chapter Five

~Destroyed Plans~

I get out of bed still groggy of the night before. I first go to the bathroom feeling a strong urge to vomit. As I lift the toilet seat that's when it all comes out. Yesterday's dinner is now laying in the toilet. Why was I sick? I think to my self getting chills of my nightmare last night. As I'm thinking about 'Jeff' and how I'm supposedly his proxy I go back into my bedroom getting proper school attire out. I'm a simple person, so I wear simple clothes. I get out normal black leggings and my oversized Batman shirt. As I get dressed I can't help but feel sorry for Jeff. I mean of what I know about him, well he's troubled. I mean, don't get me wrong he didn't go through much hell. I mean yeah he was burned and all but at least he had a loving family. I don't show any remorse for the fact he brutally murdered his loved ones but I do feel bad to as what drove him insane. I being to loose track of time as I finish putting eyeliner on. I shortly there after finish my make up and grab my overly sized backpack and walk out the door locking it behind me. Suddenly static comes and won't go away. I'm patiently waiting for the bus to come but it seems as if it never does and I know I won't be attending school today.

*Slender Man's P.O.V*

I see her now exit her house. We need to talk, this time it's serious. I've felt the vibes of her dreams reflected in the way she's acting. She must have had a proxy nightmare. It's a horrible disease for beginning Creepypasta's. Actually quite dangerous if not medicated, they can soon control the mind. Jeff had a small taste of it and we nearly saved him. This time I won't let that happen to one of my dear proxy's. She begins to shake and I know she's about to pass out from my static rays again. So as she falls I quickly grab her and teleport to my mansion where I wait for her to be awoken.

*Jeff's P.O.V*

"I know I left harshly on Bethany yesterday night but I needed a kill, I mean I am insane!" I hungrily growl under my breath to the curious BEN wanting to know all of my personal business. He finds out I have a proxy and suddenly he won't ever shut the hell up or leave me alone. "But what if she's mad at you? What will you do, I mean she's your proxy.. And ask Masky or Hoodie, they'll both tell you it's not good to tick your proxy's off." BEN stutters to me seeming more annoying than he should. "Look BEN. She is 'Jeff The freaking Killer's' proxy. She will learn to abide by commands, eventually." I say smirking with a demonic look in my eyes. "I know Jeff, they all learn. But if I were you I would at least try to not be an ass to a perfectly sweet, kind girl. She will turn on you when she's stronger. I'm telling ya Jeff them proxy's ain't dumb." BEN states confidently. "Whatever, I know what I'm doing! Know go kill some people playing your game or whatever you do!" I snap furiously at BEN causing him to leave the room in a rush. That's when I see Slender rush into the room with Beth, passed out in his arms. Anger fills my blood for unknown reasons as I sharpy ask him "What are you doing with her!?" I ask Slender man harsher than I planned. "I just need to speak to her on regards of proxy nightmares." He blankly states eyeing me as he enters the medical room. I follow in after still anger boiling inside me, at this point rage. He lays her down on a bed and sticks a needle into her almost helpless arm. I calm at the thought of her being mine one day and being there for me, unlike some people. He soon after putting the needle into her arm gives her water and a weird ruff looking yellow pill down her fragile throat. She begins coughing, then coughing up blood, sheepishly asking where she was and who we are. I contain myself and stay quiet as Slender begins explaining one thing carefully at a time as I remember when I was too his proxy. She begins trembling in fear and I feel the sudden urge to rush and hug her and I do. She's very stiff at first, but soon after relaxes and breathes deeply into my blood stained hoodie. Slender teleports me outside and I know he's leaving her there for the night, and I also know I can't comfort her when she has proxy nightmares, hopefully nothing bad about me.

*Bethany's P.O.V*

I don't even remember who I am. Let alone what that freak of a human just told me. That I was a proxy? Wait.. What is a proxy even? Gosh, I'm so confused. As I lay there letting stress feed away at my mind I feel myself drifting of into a sleep I somehow wish would never end at times.

*Another Proxy Nightmare*

I lay awake in a bed that's unknown. Looking around a room that's unknown, but of all things seeing a man that's unknown. He has an orange hoodie, and the most disfigured face I've ever seen. It's pitch black. There are two eye holes that are solid red, and a somehow stitched smile that was red, with red stitches. I begin to panic at the blood I see stained over everything around me. Where am I? Why am I in a bed half naked with a stranger unknown and demonic, or inhumane looking. The man begins to wake up and look at me looking slightly confused himself. We stare for a short time before he speaks up. "Hello, your here early. Did we... Last night?" He asks an evil smirk forming on his stitched lips. I wonder how he can speak and without answering my question he forcefully kisses me ripping what clothes I do have on into pieces. That was it, I was this horrid creatures toy. I thought as I woke from the worst nightmare.

*Beth's Awake*

I know for a fact, well I don't actually know, but I think I know what's happening. I'm becoming insane, and this, this is only stage one.