Chapter Four

~Is He Watching?~

I jump out of bed thinking I heard someone or something downstairs. I know its not my parents because there in the next bedroom over snoring like the world needs to hear.

I grab my six inch pocket knife and quietly get out of my bed feeling all my blood rush to my head. I feel like screaming but I don't want to lead them right into finding me. I begin to slowly pace myself to the stair case knowing I almost always either trip or it's so loud when I walk down, So I slide on my butt. I sit down and begin climbing down one by one the noise in the kitchen getting louder. As I reach the third step from the bottom there's a huge creek that leads to a popping noise. Knowing I did it I quickly jump up and get on the railing and slide the last two steps down. I'm such an idiot I think to myself knowing my parent's are probably asleep and I could have just slid on the rail down. As I reach the bottom I'm careful walking through this old, yet huge yellow colored room. Until I enter the dining room then chills begin slithering up my back as from the sounds someone is getting things out of the fridge. I begin to feel anger bubbling inside me and I'm just about to turn the corner into the fading pink colored kitchen when a scratchy thick voice speaks out "I knew you were coming." He says very blankly as I stand there on the other side of the wall fairly quiet. I cant speak, but I'm dying to figure out who the hell is in my house! "You can stop acting like your not there, I know your there Beth." He says with a quiet growl under his probably retched breath. I knew it was him I just know. That 'Jeff The Killer' guy was probably making a freaking sandwich in MY house while WE were asleep. What the hell!? I walk into the kitchen as if I hadn't heard him speak at all and quietly grab my pink plastic cup and fill it with fresh tap water. "Why are you so stubborn Bethany?" He randomly asked out of the blue. I put on a show turning around and dropping my water glass in the process. "Shit! How did you get in my house!?" I quietly yell out. "Look, Bethany it is... I'm sort of Jeff The Killer. I can get into any house I freaking want to." He says loud enough obviously either oblivious to my parents here or not caring about it at all. "Look 'Jeff' you already stalk me at school. So why my own home now!?" I quietly yell again stating also that my parents are dimly asleep upstairs. "Because, you have work to do..." He trails off. I start in before he can finish his drifted of sentence and ask lightly rude "What work?" He just turns around and gets mustard and ham out of the fridge tossing it on the counter. Still not minding my parents are sleeping. He begins to take out two pieces of bread as I slap his bloody hands feeling anger boil inside my body. "Someone has a temper." He says smirking. "Look you asshole, you are a killer and you have bloody hands and your getting into our food." I say trailing off getting a closer look into his sky blue eyes. They look as if it's just rained and the sun is coming out. They are awkwardly bright for a psychopathic killer. "What are you staring at?" He spits at me after a moments silence. Oh crap! I think to myself judging I was probably staring into his eyes. "Your eyes..." I say very shortly and polite. "What about them? They are just eyes! You weird ass girl. One moment your pissed I'm at making a sandwich the next your "staring into my eyes" what the heck?" He asks obvious of showing annoyance but pain. "They well they are just so pretty and I was thinking how different for an insane killer to have gorgeous eyes. "Yeah? Well they are just eyes!" He says now infuriated at me or some type of past memory... I would know because I too have past memories that haunt me and make md react almost the same as him. "Look, I haven't killed in about 6 hours. I'm pissy so let me be for the night and in a few days I'll tell you what your 'work' is okay!?" He says now almost at a roar. "Woah, okay bro just go kill more innocent people and I'll go back go bed." I say almost wondering what I did wrong to make him this emotional upset he had to leave and murder innocent people. "Alright, till next time Beth. Bye." He says calm and quick. "Later, psychopath." I say with a smile forming. As I'm wondering why I'm befriending this freak. He says nothing else just disappears causing me to wonder where. I clean the water on the floor first then wipe now dry blood off of the mustard, bread, and ham packages. Then I get myself a short sip of water and look out the patio door and see what makes me hear static once again and feel queasy. It's what they call Slender man, and he doesn't look pleased. He disappears in almost an instance and I find myself back in my bed unable to tell if that was just a dream or once again reality. Moments later I find myself drifting off into the dark dreamy world of sleep. The place where there is peace and comfort, and sometimes pain and tragedy.

*Bethany's Dream*

As I lay there I begin to feel some black long tentacle crawl itself up my leg and to the top of my thigh. As I was just about to speak I hear a voice in my head. "This is your work Bethany, accept it." As what he just said echo's through my mind I begin to fight him taking off my panties. "Beth! Stop fighting it! I do not want to force you. If I were you I would be wise and accept your fate." I hear scream into my head. Just as Slender was about to get his way in comes Jeff. "What the hell do you think your doing with my partner!?" He screams aloud. "Look, Jeff-" he says aloud seeming impatient. "No fucking no Slender. She's my proxy okay, I know she doesn't want this let alone doesn't need a baby on her hands through what she is going to be taught to do!" Jeff angrily shouts at Slender Man. "Jeff, this is her fate. She will die with my child." Slender states with no emotion. "No. No she can't, you made her immortal Slender. It's impossible for her to die now so shut the hell up about, 'her fate' shit. You just want a piece of what you can't have." Jeff spits at Slender Man disgusted. "No. She should be mine! I found her!" Slender speaks sounding tearful. " I don't care. You found her to be my soul mate and partner. I refuse to let you rape my future love." Jeff calmly states picking me up and taking me out of the room Slender Man had me trapped in.

Bethany's *P.O.V* Awake

I wake up crying and sobbing. Was what I saw really what I was found for? Was I made to be Jeff's soul mate and partner in killing!? Was I to be an insane psychopathic killer like those, those hideous inhumane beings? Was Slender Man lusting after me? Is that why when I looked out the window he looked so angry, because I stared into Jeff's eyes being memorized but their blue beauty? Was this all really happening? Or was it all a sick dream I was stuck having?

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allen Poe