At school rn, no pic

Okay, I finished writing this at home lol

Y/n's pov

"Ah, so this is your old bedroom," Kasumi says throwing herself onto his old bed. "Nice, it's very nice."

"Don't sit on the bed, you're gonna catch something," I say.

"I never did anything in this bed with anyone else, and even if I did there's such a thing as cleaning the sheets," he scoffs.

"I'm kidding," I laugh sitting down with Kasumi. "But no I'm curious, where did the actions take place."

"I am not talking about this in front of a kid," he says.

"Kasumi won't know," I say. "She knows a lot, but she's doesn't know that much."

"I am offended that that statement is true," she says. "Also, I'm keeping this dinosaur."

"Go right ahead," he says.

"So Kei, tell me," I say. "Was it the bathroom? The couch? I need all the details."

"The spare bedroom, if you really needed to know," he rolls his eyes.

"Why not in here?" I ask laying back down on the bed. "This bed is pretty darn comfortable if I'm remembering correctly."

"No reason," he shrugs.

"Maybe you were afraid that if you did it in here you'd actually end up saying my name," I laugh.

"I didn't want to think about you while I was with another girl," he says. "That's weird, plus, no one's allowed in my room. Why should I have given them expectations."

"Wow, that makes me feel so loved," I laugh again.

"Well you are," he says.

"You're pretty sly mister," Kasumi says. "But no kiss for you, you have to suffer."

If it weren't for Kasumi, I probably would've caved in by now.

"I love you, Y/n," he says. "A lot."

"Not gonna happen," I smile.

"Then I take it back, you look like my foot," he says. "And you're so difficult."

"I'll chop off your hands Buddy," Kasumi says. "I will."

"Do it, do it now," I say. "His hands are ugly, he has nasty lizard fingers."

"Well you didn't seem to mind my nasty lizard fingers the other night," he snickers.

"I was faking it," I say. "You're a bitch, and I'm a badder one."

"And I am the baddest," Kasumi adds, not looking away from her set up of toys.

"You were not faking it," he scoffs. "I'm not stupid, I've seen you before. You sounded the same, and reacted the same."

"Then I've always faked it," I say. "And you're just a big fat loser with an even fatter ego."

"Says you," he says.

"You don't know," I shrug. "I'm a good pretender."

"No, you aren't," he says. "You're a terrible actor, and I know it."

"Maybe I'm just such a good actor that I've got everyone fooled," I smile. "There's no way of you knowing."

"There is a way," he says. "And I'll wait, it's not going to be that long anyway. I can handle a few months. I know that eventually, we'll go back to normal."

"Yeah, whatever," I say.

"I'm gonna win," he says.

"You can't win, there's not even a competition," I say.

"You want me to act desperate, but any of the desperation that I've given you is all you're going to get," he says. "It's gonna be you who's begging for a goodnight kiss."

"Nope," I say. "I won't."

"I already know that moms gonna lose," Kasumi says. "She wants a kiss, right on her big forehead."

"Okay, Kasumi go and hang out with Akina downstairs," I say. "I need to talk to Kei, you don't need to hear it."

"Are you gonna talk about my dad?" she asks.

"Maybe," I say watching her leave.

Not a maybe, it's a totally, I feel like I should get this over with. Though, I do have a tendency to pick bad times, considering I cried. It was terrible.

But I surprisingly felt better.

"Well that was a relief," I say getting up from the bed. "So glad I got to tell you, but we really should be heading back downstairs. Since we did come here to see your mom and stuff."

"I was such a shitty boyfriend," he says covering his face. "I'm sorry Y/n."

"Kei, I already dealt through most of it," I say. "I'm good now."

"Now I feel even worse for touching you, what the hell is wrong with me?" he questions.

"If you cry, I'm gonna cry again," I say. "I'm just happy that I'm being honest with you, and I'm just happy in general."

"If he wasn't dead, I'd kill him," he says.

"Woah their Kei, it's over, you don't need to get angry," I say. "I don't like it when you're angry."

"I don't like being angry either," he says.

"Anyways, now that everything is out in the open," I say. "Let's have sex."

"Really?" he asks. "Now, or at home?"

"You are down bad," I laugh. "We're at your mom's house, and I'm definitely not ready. And I thought you weren't gonna be desperate anymore?"

"And I thought you weren't gonna be a dumbass anymore," he says.

"I thought that you had better sense than I did," I say. "What happened?"

"You, you happened," he scoffs.

I got lazy with this, but I didn't want to go through everything. Make it up in your head. Also, I don't care, time skip next chapter because I make the rules.

-Crouton