You screamed out from outside the door before turning towards the two of them with a smile.

"Shall we go now?"

You questioned as the both of them slightly nodded, soon leading all three of you into the other unrestricted building.

But before you could take another step, you could feel the hair on the back of your neck raise, shivering slightly even though it was quite warm outside.

"[Y/N]-san?"

You hadn't even realized that you had stopped in your tracks until Tanjiro called out your name.

You snapped your head towards him and stared blankly at him for a while before you widened your eyes in realization.

"A-Ah I must have zoned off for a bit..."

You muttered to yourself with a slight chuckle before Tanjiro sighed and turned to continue walking down the alley way.

"Are you coming with us though?"

"Yeah...I'll catch up later!"

You said, with a smile of reassurance as you could see doubt written on Kamado's face.

"Okay then..."

He whispered before walking towards the classrooms, hand-in-hand with Nezuko as you turned to look at the dark hallways just opposite where the Kamado siblings had went off to.

You squinted your eyes more in the darkest corners of the hall way before you heard a slight thump.

"Who's there?"

You questioned in slight suspicion.

If it was the students from the other side of the school, why is there a need to hide from you if you're not that much of a harm to them?

But perhaps, intruders might have been able to sneak themselves in through the windows or something.

The sound of another thump soon resonated, causing you to back off a bit, before a form started to shape from within the darkness.

With the sound of a flip switching, you let out a breath and clenched the cloth around your chest as you stood upright.

The sight of the familiar uniform coming into sight, knowing they were just a student of the campus.

"Kon'nichiwa!"

The person greeted with an unusually happy demeanour as you only raised a brow at this.

"[Y/N] right?"

"Yeah...Must've heard from Tanjiro-kun a while ago..."

You whispered, still cautious about them.

You weren't supposed to interact with them, as Tanjiro once said, and the fact that you don't know whether or not you'd be punished for this just raised your fear to another level.

"I really shouldn't be here-"

"Why not?"

The male interrupted with a pout on their face as you backed off, seeing him grow closer to your own figure.

You tried to keep up your polite act and smiled back at him with closed eyes, leaning back a bit as you grabbed onto the wall beside you.

"T-There's classes I should be going to-"

"OI DOUMA!"

Someone shouted, from the male's direction as you leaned your body towards the side, looking behind him to see another student fast-walking towards him.