CHAPTER 9: LOVE BEING LOVED BY YOU

Start from the beginning

Nathan invited Rakshit and his family and his friends to his house on Christmas. By this, they will see his house too and will know each other more. He took help of Kuldeep, Sneha and Arjun to decorate the house and Christmas tree and Gautami and Mitali to help him with cooking. And he himself was busy in making cake. Well, this was the first time when Rakshit's parents were visiting his house so he was excited but nervous too.

When Rakshit's family came, they all were having gifts in their hands. Nathan got a bit annoyed but he can't say anything because it is natural that whosoever comes on Christmas gets a gift too. He said "Why did you all bring the gifts, only one would be good too." Vinita said "It's not just only for you." she looked around and said "We brought it for all of you." Everyone was so happy and so do Nathan. Then Rakshit's friends came too and they were having gifts too. After they all set on the table and celebrated the Christmas. Everyone was laughing and enjoying the meal.

After that they were about to left. Nathan stood up and gave them the return gifts. Rakshit was not willing to leave yet. He wants to stay more. So, his parents decided to leave and let Rakshit and Vinita stay. After the meal they all set in the hall and started talking about each other. Well, that's the best way to know each other. Nathan was not much of talking person so he was just watching everyone. Suddenly, he saw Rakshit looking at Bobby and Bobby was staring at him with wide eyes. Nathan felt something wrong so he asked "What's wrong?" Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. He continued "You both are looking at each other in so strange way. What's wrong?"

Bobby said to Rakshit "It is the time, just tell him."

Nathan asked "Tell him what?"

Rakshit said "Well, Nathan, I have something to say to you."

Nathan looked at Rakshit curiously and asked "What is it?"

Rakshit said "Well.... I told you earlier that Mahi was died in accident and we were fighting before her accident, right?"

Nathan said "Yeah, you told me about it. So what?"

Rakshit said "Well, we were fighting because of you."

Nathan asked "Fighting because of me? What are you talking about?"

Rakshit looked at Bobby again, Bobby said "Don't look at me. You have to tell him the truth. He has the right to know."

Nathan asked "What you both are talking about? Rakshit, please explain it?"

Abhijeet was sitting beside Bobby. He asked Bobby whispering to her ears "Are you both talking about Mahi's case?"

Bobby whispered back "No, it is not about that. Just sit quietly and listen."

Rakshit said "Well.... the thing is...."

Mitali said "Oii! Rakshit bhai, don't make us more curious. Just say it already."

Rakshit said "Our first meeting was not at the mall."

Nathan was confused and said "But I remember that we met at mall."

Rakshit said "Yeah, because you noticed me there, but actually I saw you earlier than that."

Nathan asked "Where?"

Rakshit said "It was an occasion of Diwali I and Mahi was buying a cake for Vinita's birthday. We were standing on the counter and you came there. You purchase a small cake and came out, but we were still waiting for ours as it was a big one. And when we came out, I saw you giving that cake to road side children. That was our first meeting. Second was when you were saving that kitten from the tree and gave that to the child. I was watching you from far and that time also I was with Mahi. The third one was when you helped that old lady cross the road. Everyone was scolding you, even Mahi, but I was just looking at you. Mahi noticed me everytime when I looking at you. The fourth one was when it was a Christmas, I and Mahi went to see the lights on shops and garden and on church. We were passing from between the trees which were decorated from bright white and red lights, especially for Christmas, and it was quite late. I saw you coming from opposite side. You had a bag on your shoulder and I still remember that you were wearing a purple colour full sleeve tee with brown jeans and brown shoes. The lights were on trees but you were shining more than that. You were watching the lights too, you were looking here and there and was smiling like hell. I don't know if you remember but you even glanced at me and I was just watching you.