CHAPTER 8: MEETING WITH FAMILY (II)

Start from the beginning

Rakshit said again "My first time dropping my boyfriend to his work." This time Nathan couldn't control it and said "Oh God! Stop this. We do these things everyday. There is nothing new here." Rakshit laughed out loud and said "I was just teasing you."

Nathan said "Don't tease me like this. It's so irritating."

Rakshit said "Okay, okay, fine. So... have you thought about it?"

Nathan asked "Thought about what?"

Rakshit said "Meeting my parents."

Nathan said "Well, Yeah I did thought about it." "And...?" Rakshit asked.

Nathan said "Are you sure about it?"

Rakshit asked "Sure about what?"

Nathan said "I know you are going to tell your parents about us. That's why I am asking you. Are you sure that you wanna tell your parents about us?"

Rakshit said "Who told you that I am gonna tell them about us?" "You are not?" Nathan asked.

Rakshit said "No... I mean, not yet." Nathan took deep breath of relief and said "Oh My God! Thank God! I thought you would definitely tell your parents about us and I was so stressed about it that what they will say and what will happen afterwards, will they accept us, accept me, will they us separate us, will they stop us to see each other, will they kill us, so many questions were roaming around my head. Thank God!"

Rakshit laughed and said "You are really too much." Nathan looked at Rakshit and said with a sweet smile on his face "Don't you like it?" Rakshit looked back to him and said "I love it."

Nathan asked "When am I going to meet your parents?"

Rakshit said "On my mother's birthday."

Nathan asked "When is it?"

Rakshit said "Ten days before Diwali."

Nathan said "Oh! That means I have a month."

Rakshit asked "A month for what?"

Nathan said "Well, to prepare myself and I am going to meet them as your friend so they will definitely ask about how we meet as we have age difference of four years. So, a month is good."

Rakshit said "You don't have to prepare anything. I had already told them about this stuff."

Nathan said "Already told them? What did you told them?"

Rakshit said "I told them the reality that how we met and then we talked and then we become friends."

Nathan asked "And they believed you?"

Rakshit said "Yes, of course."

Nathan said "That was easy."

Rakshit said "Then, after a month. You are going to meet my parents and that's final." "Yeah! Final" Nathan responded.

After a month, the day comes when Nathan is going to meet Rakshit's parents. Nathan was worried and nervous. Sneha and Gautami made him get ready for the meeting. Rakshit told Nathan that they will celebrate his mother's birthday in the house itself so that there will not be much people around. It was 8 of evening and someone knocked the door. Sneha opened the door and saw Rakshit standing. She said "You are right on the time." Sneha step aside and let him come inside. When Rakshit came in, he saw Nathan wearing black jeans with white flower printed shirt of black background. He even used a lip balm. His hairs were not looking sexy but descent. The only words came out of his mouth was "Beautiful!"

Nathan said "You always say that. But today, I am not ready for you to see but your parents to like me."

Rakshit said "They don't care about the looks. They will see how good you are from inside."