CHAPTER 5: MEETING WITH FAMILY

Start from the beginning

Rakshit said "I know and I will. After a few days I will introduce him to everyone but till then..."

Bobby said "Okay, okay, surprise for them right? I won't tell them then. But, this was a real surprise for me too."

And after all this Rakshit became a little bit sad. Bobby asked "What? You were so happy right now and now you become sad. Why?"

Rakshit said "Actually, the thing is.... (it will be revealed later)}

Nathan said "What if they won't be? What if they just jump off and start beating you and me? What if they just don't accept this?"

Rakshit laughed and said "They are not going to beat us. I know them. They will be okay with us."

Nathan asked "Are you sure?"

Rakshit said "Yes, of course. Just come." "Okay, if you say so." Nathan replied.

Rakshit said "Okay then, after a week we will meet them, okay?" Nathan nodded.

After a five days, it was raining heavily and Nathan was waiting for Rakshit outside the office. He was standing under the roof of the building. He noticed that a person was also standing there with a black colour hoddy and his face was covered up with the mask. Nathan didn't paid much attention to him and his phone rings. It was Rakshit's call.

Rakshit said "Hey! I am stuck in traffic. I will be a bit late. But, don't go anywhere. I will be there in a few minutes."

Nathan replied "Okay, don't worry. I will not go anywhere. I am waiting for you." And hang up the call.

Then Nathan noticed the person's hand. It has a small tattoo of a cat. Nathan was thinking about it that he has seen this tattoo somewhere. Then he remember it and called that person "Manjeet?" And that person turned to him and removed his mask and smiled. It was really Manjeet. Nathan said "What a pleasant surprise? How come you are here?"

Manjeet replied "I was passing by and rain started so I took shelter here."

Nathan said "Oh! So what are you doing nowadays?"

Manjeet replied "Just busy with work and thinking about you."

Nathan's smiling face turned in questioning. Manjeet said "I still love you Nathan."

Nathan rolled his eyes, looked away and said "Again."

Manjeet continued "And I don't like to see you with Rakshit." Nathan looked at him and said "See Manjeet, I told you earlier too. I can't be more than your friend. I don't have that kind of feeling for you."

Manjeet said "But I do. And if you are not mine, I won't allow anyone else to be with you." "Manjeet!" Nathan shouted. Manjeet continued "I tried so many things so that you notice me. I tried to make your paintings in art gallery so that they would get money for you. I always helped you when you were stuck in your drawings. I was always with you when you had sad moments. But, you never noticed me."

Nathan said "I did. I know that you were with me everytime I need you. But, that doesn't mean that I will have feelings for you. Shaurya was there too, Ahmed was there too. But they are my friends and so are you."

Manjeet said "But I don't want to be just friends with you. And I can do anything for that."

Nathan got irritated and said "What can you do? Nothing."

Manjeet said "Don't underestimate me Nathan. I know in which company your lover works and he has a sister who is in our college and Gautami has opted another college for his studies and I even know at what time Sneha comes home and she comes alone too."