CHAPTER 4: SISTER'S MARRIAGE

Start from the beginning

Rakshit replied "Of course I would we scared. I am meeting your family for the first time."

Nathan said "They are not going to fry and eat you whole."

Rakshit said "Who knows."

Rakshit stopped the car in front of a big showroom. Nathan saw that shop and said "VIRAMA? This is so expensive company. Why did you stop here?"

Rakshit looked at him and asked "Who am I in the office?"

Nathan replied "You are CEO of your company."

Rakshit asked again "And what is the name of my company?"

Nathan said "It's... umm... You haven't told me."

Rakshit sighs pointed at the showroom and said "This one and this is not a shop, this is a showroom."

Nathan's eyes were wide open. He looked at the showroom and then he looked back to Rakshit and asked "VIRAMA? Are you serious?" Rakshit nodded. Nathan continued "Oh My God! Why didn't you told me that this is your company. It's so popular you know. Like maximum people use this company's products, even I use it."

Rakshit said "What if I have told you before? Will you get those products for free?"

Nathan gave look to Rakshit and said "Of course not. But, this is your company? Wow!"

Rakshit was looking at Nathan's face. He was so happy about know this. Nathan's face was shining with his smile. He was really admiring it. Rakshit asked "Are we going in or are you going to just sit here and look at the showroom from outside? Let's go in. You will definitely love it." "Of course, I am excited." Nathan said and get out of the car quickly. When Rakshit came near to him, he grabbed his hand without any notice and run towards the door of the showroom. He was really excited to see it from inside. When they went in, every staff member came to them and started bowing them. This time Nathan felt weird. Because he never seen anyone doing this. Rakshit said to them "How many times I have told you not to this with me. I am younger than maximum of you."

The oldest staff standing in front of Nathan said "Sir, you are our master. Because of you we and our family gets food. You are like God for us. So, it's our duty to respect our God."

Rakshit said "Don't flatter me this much uncle. Okay fine! You all can go and do your work and Divya, come here." Divya, one of the workers in the showroom, came to them and asked "Yes Sir?"

Rakshit said "We have to go for a marriage. It's his sister's marriage (Pointing on Nathan). So, just suggest what will be good for the gift."

Divya replied "Okay Sir, please sit here (Pointing on the sofa) I will come back right now."

Rakshit replied "No, I want to show him this showroom so grab the best thing you can and wait for us here. We will be back." "Okay Sir." She said. Nathan was looking everything happening. The way those workers were behaving, the way Rakshit was replying to them, everything. He was looking at Rakshit and Rakshit looked at him but Nathan doesn't remove his eyes from him. Rakshit asked "What?"

Nathan replied "Nothing, just looking at their God."

Rakshit said "Shut up! Let's go."

Rakshit take Nathan to every corner of the showroom. He confirmed that nothing is left to be seen by Nathan. There were ladies and gents perfume, their wallet and hand bags, nail paints, earrings, and many more. Nathan said "I didn't know that your company produces these accessories too."

Rakshit said "You said that you use our products too. What do you use then?"

Nathan said "I purchase a wallet, then I purchased a perfume, but I didn't liked it much, then I purchased a necklace and then..." he looked at Rakshit who was listening to him with so much of concentration. He realised the he was talking about his company so he said "Oh sorry! I forgot that it is your company."