Chapter 13

Su Ling raised his eyebrows in surprise and sat down opposite Gu Liheng. He poked his cheek with his index finger and slightly tilted his head to a side, asking, "Do I not look alright to you?"

Su Ling was good-looking, so this action looked very cute. Gu Liheng paused for a few seconds and shifted his eyes away, "Zhao Qing contacted me because his brother gave you some troubles, and apologized to me for the trouble."

Su Ling blinked and asked, "Why does he apologize to you?" Then thinking of Zhao Qing's attitude, the corners of Su Ling mouth curled up; Zhao Qing probably misunderstood his relationship with Gu Liheng.

Gu Liheng didn't know what Zhao Qing was thinking, and analyzed the reason reasonably, "I told him not to trouble you anymore. Although it was not his fault this time, it has a lot to do with him." Then, he looked at Su Ling and asked, "What's actually happened?"

Su Ling roughly recounted the incident to Gu Liheng because he didn't want Gu Liheng to feel that there are a lot of troubles around him. He laughed and brushed it off with a sentence, "High school students making mischief, don’t bother with it."

Gu Liheng frowned slightly, "It's too inappropriate," he paused and continued, "Why must Zhao Qing smell your pheromone?"

Su Ling recalled Zhao Qi's words and helplessly shrugged, "Probably because Zhao Qing heeded your warning and warned Zhao Qi to not seek troubles with me. Hence, Zhao Qi misunderstood Zhao Qing, thinking that his brother took a fancy to me. That’s why he wants to make Zhao Qing sober by smelling my pheromone so not to be fooled by my looks."

Gu Liheng's gaze fell on Su Ling’s face when he heard that. The young man’s skin was very pale. His permed bangs slightly covered his eyebrow, giving him a bright and obedient aura. His narrow and long phoenix's eyes were slightly curled up, and his eyes were clear. Compared with many good-looking people he has seen, Su Ling is no less inferior.

Su Ling noticed his gaze and his eyes curled up, "How does President Gu think I look?"

Gu Liheng looked away slightly and answered, "Very good."

Su Ling's eyes curved even more with the joy, and his eyes shone brighter, "Then, will you dislike me because of the smell of my pheromone?"

Gu Liheng met Su Ling’s eyes and said, "No, it is not good to judge people by their pheromone." He paused for a moment before adding, "The abnormality of your pheromone is likely to be curable. I know an expert in the pheromone field. Do you need me to introduce that person to you?"

Su Ling laughed and asked, "Are you talking about the same person Darry mentioned? He said he will help me make an appointment."

Gu Liheng nodded, "Alright, Darry is more familiar in this."

Darry told Su Ling about the appointment the next day, it will be 8:30am on the coming Saturday.

On Saturday morning, Su Ling and Darry went to the spiritual plant room. Su Ling rubbed the leaves of the 3 spiritual plants and greeted them, then Darry began to harvest the raw materials. After the harvest, Su Ling found that the 3 spiritual plants were more active than usual, and their branches were waving towards the window.

Darry handed Su Ling the bottle containing the nectar and stem, then explained, "They want to go out. Although they have a complete light system in the room, they still prefer natural light." Recalling some information from his mind, Darry said, "They have stayed indoors for 10 days but have been frozen for 16 years before this. It's time for them to go out and get some sunlight."

Su Ling looked out the window and agreed, "The sun is good today, I will move them out."

With butler robot Domi’s help, the 3 spiritual plants were quickly transferred to the front yard garden. There are many types of flowers in the garden, many are ordinary plants, but there are also a few low-grade spiritual plants. After the 3 spiritual plants arrived, the low-grade spiritual plants bloomed more brilliantly, and their foliage shook with the breeze. The fragrance dispersed in the air becomes stronger and stronger.