Chapter 58

Seeing Xian Mo Yu agreed, Su Ling couldn't help but laugh. He held the roots and lightly squeezed it, "Do you like star coins?" To agree right away upon hearing that there is an appearance fee.

The roots moved up and down. If I have money, I can raise my son!

Su Ling: "The raw materials you provided can sell for a lot of money. If you like star coins, do you want me to change some into cash for you?"

All of Xian Mo Yu’s attention was on ‘sold for a lot of money,’ so it didn’t hear the rest of the sentence. The front end of its roots stiffened, then a large number of roots waved happily in the air.

"Hahaha, did you hear that," Xian Mo Yu showed off to its friend, "My poison sold for a lot of money!"

Lóng Mo Téng: "Idiot, didn't you said earlier that you didn’t sell any?"

"Well, I saw it in the space storage a few days ago, hahaha," Xian Mo Yu was thrilled, "I'm really amazing."

Seeing it so happy, Su Ling decided to get some cash when he has time. He sent a message to Director Wang from the popular science program, "Xian Mo Yu agreed, but we have something to do in these 2 days."

Director Wang: "Great. As for the appearance fee, is it alright if we give the same amount as a top star’s fee?"

Su Ling: "Yes."

Director Wang: "I will contact you after things are finalized at my side, then we’ll discuss further."

Su Ling: "Okay."

When Ye Lei walked in, he saw Xian Mo Yu’s action and smiled, "It's in a good mood. We will start to test the effect of its fragrance at 8.30 am, is that okay?"

Su Ling: "Yes, are all the testers here?"

Ye Lei nodded.

Su Ling lightly squeezed the roots, "In the experiments later, you just need to release your fragrance as usual, don't spray any poison."

The roots moved up and down to show that it understood.

Su Ling, Gu Liheng, and Ye Lei moved to the monitoring room next door. Boss and his team members will stay outside the experiment room to look after the testers. At 8.30 am, the experiment officially started, and the first pair of AO walked into the spiritual plant room.

Ye Lei pointed to the next screen, "This pair of AO has a compatibility rate of 11%, which is the lowest in the group. Today, we will test the rates from low to high compatibility."

Nodded, Su Ling turned to look at the surveillance. After the pair entered the room, they looked at Xian Mo Yu with surprise and excitement. They wanted to get closer but didn't dare. Too focused on Xian Mo Yu, the pair has completely forgotten their purpose in the experiment.

Ye Lei turned on the microphone and reminded, "Please take off your isolator and feel if there are any reactions."

The two men came back to their senses, they took off their isolator, and looked at each other nervously. After 10 minutes, both didn’t blush, nor their heartbeats speed up, and they left the spiritual plant room calmly.  Ye Lei activated the ventilation system and waited until the system display showed no residual pheromone left in the room before informing Boss to let the second pair in.

The entire process was extremely dull. Each pair gave the same copy-and-paste reactions. They enter the room, get shocked and excited upon seeing Xian Mo Yu. Then they took off their isolator and left the room with excitement and joy after 10 minutes. It wasn't until the AO compatibility rate exceeded 80% that that pair began to respond to each other’s pheromone. But they could still preserve their rational thinking.