The nurse grabbed a doctor and when they went into the room. Yamaguchi's eyes were open and he looked scared. His heart rate had risen to 96 and was rising. 

The doctors surrounded him and lowered the oxygen being pumped into him. Yamaguchi relaxed ever so slightly. Tsukishima watched as they took out the ventilator and Yamaguchi started to panic again, crying. 

"You can't breathe, can you?" 

Yamaguchi whined louder. A cannula was put on him and he stared at the doctors. He watched the people around him, still very much terrified. 

Tsukishima watched as they tried to get him to talk, gentle. "Tadashi, can you talk?" 

Yamaguchi whined softly. 

"Alright… can you blink once if you know who this is?" One of the doctors brought Tsukishima closer. 

Yamaguchi's hand moved his fingers. He blinked. 

"Good, good." 

Tsukishima took his hand and Yamaguchi looked down. He coughed. Then whined. 

"I'm here, angel." 

Yamaguchi looked at the doctors. "Do you know what happened? Blink once if you do and twice if not." 

Yamaguchi blinked twice. 

"You were hit by a car walking home on Valentine's day. It caused damage to your body so we had to induce a coma." 

Yamaguchi blinked several times. 

"Today is March sixth." 

Yamaguchi closed his eyes, exhausted. His body ached and it was getting worse. He was confused too. It didn't make sense.

One of the nurses moved around the bed and accidentally moved it slightly, jolting his waist. He screamed and his breathing picked up. His body wouldn't move very much but he wiggled as much as he could and he started sobbing. 

His whole waist and hips felt like they were on fire. Like the bones were being broken three times. 

He started to hyperventilate, hands shaky. 

"Tadashi. Tadashi." Tsukishima got up and held his face in his hands. "Look at me, okay?" 

One of the nurses got him hooked up to morphine as Yamaguchi took terrified gasps. 

"I know it hurts, I do. You'll be okay, angel." Tsukishima wiped away his tears. "Everything is going to be okay…" 

Yamaguchi stayed still as pain medication was pumped into him. He couldn't move his arms. Or legs. Or really do much. But he could stare at Tsukishima.

Both of them had missed it. 

The morphine kicked in and Yamaguchi blew out slowly, making a soft wooing noise. "You're going to be okay."

The doctors allowed Yamaguchi to rest longer and they would test him in the morning. 

Tsukishima stayed with Yamaguchi, smiling and rubbing his cheeks. "I love you…" Yamaguchi kept staring. His little whimper went off and Tsukishima stared. "Would you like to blink to talk to me?" 

Yamaguchi blinked once. 

"Great…" Tsukishima kissed his cheek. "Does anything hurt?" 

Yamaguchi blinked once. 

"Is it your hips?" 

Yamaguchi blinked again. 

"Really bad?"