Ozpin: They're exceptionally capable youth James, I can guarantee you they're prepared for whatever may be thrown at them.

The elevators soft humming grew closer towards our location. Ironwood turned away from me once again and starred at the doors to the elevator.

Ironwood: My offer still stands Oz, at your word I'll send my units to take team JNPR's place in watching over Y/N.

Ozpin: And I still hold to my word James, they're more than enough to protect Y/N.

Ironwood: *sighs* If we're unable to stop Y/N from being taken by Salem, you'll be faced with asking yourself this... do you honestly believe your children can win a war?

Ozpin: I hope they never have to...

The elevator doors opened and he stepped inside, turning to look at me with a grim expression as they closed. The mechanical humming grew further away within moments and I was left alone to my own devices.

Ozpin: *presses intercom* Glynda, is there any word from team JNPR yet?

Goodwitch: They just arrived, they'll be there shortly.

Ozpin: Thank you Glynda. *turns off intercom*

I leaned back in my chair and started up at the moving gears above me. Perhaps I've made a mistake, letting Y/N freely roam Beacon as a student. But I sent him off with Ironwood, then he'd just turn the kid into a bioweapon. I couldn't bring myself to make any other academy take on such a task of keeping the last Blood Wraith out of Salem's grasp either. With any luck, James and I can fix this predicament we're in. After a few more minutes of silence, the elevator doors opened, and the four stepped out standing before my desk. I could tell they're quite anxious about the current situation just as much as myself. Aside from Ironwood, Glynda, Winter and Qrow, these four are the only ones who know of Y/N's true bloodline and origin.

Ozpin: Thank you all for coming here, I sincerely can't thank you enough for taking on such a big responsibility like the one you have.

Jaune: It's the right thing to do, and we're happy to help Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: *chuckles* Please, at this point with all you know we can skip the formalities. If it's easier for you, just call me Oz.

Pyrrha: Right... so I presume you've been told about the current situation?

Ozpin: *sighs* Yes I have unfortunately, please tell me they actually did go missing and not what I think they've done.

The four of them turned their gaze away from me, each doing something different to avoid eye contact. I lowered my head in grief and frustration knowing the severity of the current predicament. If Y/N finds out what they've done, his grief and broken heart will alert Salem of his current location. I stood up and began pacing around the room.

Ozpin: This isn't good at all, Y/N can't find out about what they've done, if he does... I fear we're all in danger.

Nora: What can we even do? Y/N's not going to just sit and wait around forever for team RWBY to come back. He'll want answers and if we don't give them to him, he's going to go searching for them on his own.

Ozpin: You four must keep his mind off of them as much as possible. Tell Y/N that they were sent on an emergency stealth mission, hence why they haven't picked up his calls and why he was uninformed of their sudden departure. Ironwood's top scientists have created a serum that will wipe out all memories connected to loved ones in someone's mind. Unfortunately, the project required a massive lab, one that couldn't be mobilized on a cruiser. As such, the serum is currently being delivered here from Atlas by his Ace Ops. They won't be here for another couple days, so it's important to keep team RWBY and him as far away from one another as possible. Once we have the serum in our possession, you four will lure him out to the Emerald Forest where Ironwood's Ace Ops will inject him with it. After all of that is said and done, team RWBY will have to be given the same treatment a-

Ironwood: *over intercom* Ozpin, I've just been given word by my units that Y/N is currently mobile and is rapidly closing the distance between him and team RWBY!

Ozpin: *presses intercom* Are they with anyone else?!

Ironwood: *over intercom* ... I'm afraid so, three men and a woman.

I slammed my fist into the desk, creating a dent below my knuckle. We must act fast,
Y/N cannot learn about what those four have done.

Ozpin: *over intercom* Evacuate all eight of them to a different location, try and find some way to get Y/N to leave the area.

The intercom was silent, just static and shaky breathing coming from Ironwoods end.

Ozpin: *over intercom* James? JAMES! JAMES DO YOU COPY?!

Ironwood: *over intercom* It's too late Oz...

He hung up the intercom, I spent several minutes frantically trying to get him to pick up the intercom again, but to no avail. I sat down at my desk, preparing for the worst to come into fruition.

Ren: What do we do now Professor?

Ozpin: I have little power and say over what's going to transpire next. Ironwood had a failsafe plan in case this was to happen, though I prayed it'd never have to come to this.

Pyrrha: What is he going to do to Y/N and the others?!

Ozpin: *lowers head* The ultimatum...