XXVI. SLYTHERIN DORMS

Start from the beginning

He turned around and looked at Remus, who just shook his head and shrugged.

"Fine. Go on. Go back to him and when he breaks your heart again, don't come running back to me," James finally said and sat down. "Have fun."

Jasmine glared at him and sucked on the inside of her cheek. She rolled her eyes and left the common rooms.

As she walked out of the room, her eyes fogged with tears. She shook her head and wiped the tears away, sniffing quietly so no one could hear.

She walked through the castle and made her way to the Slytherin common rooms, trying to stop herself from crying again. She rubbed her eyes and sighed.

When she made it to the Slytherin common rooms, no one was around to let her in, so she sat by the wall on the other side of it and tucked her knees in, placing her head on them.

She waited and waited, still sitting by the wall, twirling her hair around her finger and messing with the strings on her skirt.

Finally, someone walked out of the common rooms. Not just anybody, but Severus Snape. His greasy hair covered most of his face and his robes basically dragged across the floor.

"Er — what are you doing down there, Potter?" Snape asked, his eyebrows raised. "Waiting for someone?"

"Yeah, Regulus. I was hoping someone else would come out here and call him for me. I'm not even going to bother asking you," she said. "Just go ahead."

"I'll call him, I don't care," Snape rolled his eyes. He walked back in and called out for Regulus.

"Thanks.." Jasmine said.

As Snape walked down and away from his common rooms, Regulus walked out. His face lit up when he saw her and she stood up, going to hug him.

He hugged her and picked her up, kissing her neck, and when he put her down again, he put his lips on hers.

"You alright?" he asked, pulling her into his arms.

"Just got into a fight with James, not feeling ... the best," she said. "You?"

"I'm good," he said, smiling.

She looked back up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled his head down to hers and buried her face into his, kissing him. Regulus opened his mouth and Jasmine's tongue slipped in. He started leaving warm kisses on her neck and trailed down to her collarbone. He unbuttoned one of her buttons on her shirt, causing her to push him off.

"Not out here," she laughed.

He smirked and took her hand. The common rooms were empty, no Slytherins down there. Compared to the Gryffindor common rooms, the Slytherin common rooms felt grimy and sad. Regulus brought her up the stairs and up to the boys' dormitories. They neared to his dorm room and when they got to it, he unlocked the door and entered with ease.

His dorm room was empty and he locked the door as they entered. Jasmine looked around, the room had only two beds, dark curtains and one tall mirror on the other side of the room.

"Only two people in here?" she asked. He nodded.

"Just me and Crouch. And he's always hooking up with some random girl," Regulus shrugged. "Mostly have this place to myself."

She stared at him and unbuttoned another one of her buttons, biting her lips as she did so.

"Is that so?" she asked. "Lucky for us, then ..."

His face filled with hunger and need as he watched her. She unbuttoned another button, now revealing the top half of her body. When she got to her last button, she did it slowly, teasing him.