She came back?!!

--------------------

(★sighs★ another boring day of school again...) Taeyeon. P.S. '(...) Taeyeon' is the thought of that person.

"Hi Tae!" Yuri exclaimed.

Taeyeon and Yuri have been good friends since they were young and they have been going to the same school until now, high school.

"Hi..." Taeyeon replied.

"You are so moody lately, what happened?" Yuri asked Taeyeon.

"Nothing just bored of coming to school already." Taeyeon simply replied.

"Seriousl--" Yuri stopped after she realised two figures walking towards their direction,"Isn't that Jessica and Tiffany?!"

Taeyeon heard that and turn her head towards the direction Yuri is looking at. Taeyeon saw her long gone rival, Tiffany. But after Taeyeon saw Tiffany her thoughts of going up to her and argue with her has gone. Tiffany became a much more beautiful and hot lady after she came back from the States. Taeyeon's heart was thumping loudly against her chest. (Why am i feeling like this?) Taeyeon.

As for Yuri's side, her enemy was Jessica but the situation goes the same as Taeyeon's one. She realised that Jessica wasn't the short and ugly person anymore. - Just think that Jessica was ugly before... Jessica has become a tall and pretty woman and Yuri can only think that Jessica have changed from the ugly girl to a Barbie girl. (I'm not even angry with her anymore...why?) Yuri

"Hi" Tiffany greeted Taeyeon in a awkward manner.

"Hi to you too. How have you been?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

"I've been fine. What about you?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon back.

"I'm fine too. But just kinda missing you..." Taeyeon said and then realised what she say."I-i me-mean th-that i mi-miss our fig-fights," Taeyeon stuttered.

(Taeyeon what are you doing...Crap its so embarassing!!!) Taeyeon.

(Lol she's actually quite cute herself...Wait what am i saying) Tiffany.

At the other side......

"Hi Jessica," Yuri took the initiative to talk to Jessica since she have a change of Jessica in her mind.

"Hi," Jessica coldly replied.

"Your stubborn and cold character hasn't changed," Yuri said to her

Jessica just looked at Yuri and then realised that Yuri now is much more taller and when Yuri stretched her arms upwards her shirt was exposing her belly but there are visible abs. Jessica gasped and Yuri noticed that, Jessica just gave Yuri a warm smile and Yuri just stare at her with unbelievable eyes that Jessica smiled at her.

(Did she just smile at me?!) Yuri.

(OMG did i just smile at her?! I don't smile to anyone else except for Tiffany...) Jessica

--------------------

How have you guys liked so far? I dun even know if there is actually someone reading my fanfic. Anyways, I will try to update more often. Forgive me if i do anything wrong cause its my first time doing it. Bye and hope you continue to support!!!