Can We Work It Out

Start from the beginning

Both the parents and the six triplets looked pleased, but Dylan couldn't help shuddering as he reminded himself that he was going to be in an internet video.

At that moment, Luther seemed to remember something and snapped his fingers.

"Oh, I almost forgot." He then smiled more than ever, looking at the Dimitris. "I called my colleague who builds sets to order what you asked for for the next video, and he said that if you're interested, we could go to his workshop this Friday from 9 am to 3 pm, and shoot in a real setting, with no green background."

This stunned everyone, especially the Dimitris.

"Really?" The three said at the same time.

Luther promptly nodded, smiling with excitement.

"Yeah. He didn't give all the details, but it looks like he got a big order to prepare five sets to shoot a pilot for a new series, and one of the sets is almost exactly what you were going to do with the green background."

This left everyone speechless, and Dylan himself didn't know what to think.

After all, it was one thing to shoot a video in the basement of your house, and quite another to shoot that video in an actual setting of a series.

"This is amazing!" Dimitri 1 said, smiling with excitement. However, he soon became thoughtful and looked at Luther with a raised eyebrow. "But why this specific time?"

That sounded like a good question, and as soon as everyone looked at him, Luther answered.

"Well, they're finishing up the sets, and they'll be ready by Friday. The reason for the schedule is that after three in the afternoon they have to load everything into trucks and take it to the studio where they are going to film the pilot."

That seemed to be enough for the Dimitris, who then exchanged glances with Triple D, who then exchanged glances with the other siblings to confirm that they accepted this change of plans. Dante, DJ and Da Vinci immediately smiled and nodded, and after a brief hesitation Dawkins gulped and grinned sheepishly, clearly nervous at the idea.

The eyes of all the siblings involved were directed to Dylan, who after sighing, also nodded.

"(sighs) The things I do for my siblings."

The six triplets then smiled and looked at their parents, smiling and looking at them tenderly.

Doug and Delilah exchanged glances, getting slightly worried.

"Well, I would really like to agree." Doug said, leaving the pups slightly worried. "But Delilah and I will be working at this time Friday."

That seemed to put the six off, and before anyone could say anything, Delilah continued, a little tension in her face.

"On another occasion, we could even try to change shifts to take you, but we are already at those times precisely because we wanted to make a surprise for you all this Saturday."

This got everyone's attention.

They were curious to know what exactly this surprise would be, but were slightly disappointed that they couldn't make the video the way the Dimitris and Triple D wanted it.

"Actually, I can solve this." Luther said, drawing everyone's attention. "I can send Alonzo to pick them up in the morning and then bring them back after filming."

This surprised everyone a lot, and after the six triplets looked at their parents with hopeful smiles, the two exchanged glances and then smiled.

"In that case, I think it's okay." Delilah said, smiling.