3//Arrow to the Knee

Start from the beginning

Basically, he's in charge of the finances, treasures and economy of the entire Kingdom.

Which is quite pressuring.

"Doing quite well, I do tend to profusely sweat over thinking about such an important role given to me"

On the other hand, this hybrid is different.

"But it's quite fun to think of strategies to help the people not struggle with the prices and I find myself enjoying calculating all the finances"

Typical of Kim Namjoon to find entertainment through mathematical problems.

"I could never understand your love for for such activity, yet still being able to come up with solutions just like that..."

This hyung's intelligence is truly remarkable, the younger never met anyone with such a brain like Joon. Not only he can calculate the answer on the spot, his knowledge of the world is quite vast from the norm.

Aside from his high IQ, he has a good understanding of people and a heart of gold.

He would be a great leader.

"I truly admire your capabilities and your way of thinking, hyung"

Jungkook prompts his chin on the back of his palm as he grace the rim of his cup in thought, in a joking manner he chuckled.

"I only know how to slash predator legs and nothing else"

"Have you ever considered... not slashing their legs?"

Other than his brother, Soobin, his hyung also knows him being the Thumper of the village. Namjoon doesn't mind the younger protecting the innocent, though it does give the poor koala some wrinkles.

He was even the very first to know about his identity, he was there when Jungkook started.

"I love my dagger, but you're right.. maybe I should make a change for once"

"I didn't mean changing your weapons, but do what you love, I guess"

"Thumper is happy to have your support"

However, the older cannot refrain stopping Jungkook from saving the bullied. The only way to really make the younger stop his actions is to make predators stop their harassment.

And that's asking a lot for doing the bare minimum.

What a sad reality.

"It seems you have grown fond of the name, little one"

"It's quite unique and it describes how I work"

The public have made many names for the masked hybrid. Some were ridiculous, some were bland and others just made up words that do not exist in the english dictionary.

They never found out who started this name, but it's one that stood out from the rest.

Thumper.

The sound of his footsteps running on a field of grass as the masked hybrid hide through the trees.

The sound he makes whenever he hops onto every branches or when he lands on the ground.

But the name mostly came from on how when he slashes any predator's legs, the sound of their body falling not so softly on their feet, almost like bowing to the bunny-masked hybrid.

Like a predator submitting to prey.

"They still do not believe in you being a bunny hybrid?"