𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Start from the beginning

“Somehow, no they didn’t,” All Might said, holding his hands in front of him to calm us. “For some reason, the blood from both of them became infused. It created a droplet that held both One for All and the Nullification quirk.”

“From the way things have been explained,” I began. “Then the two most powerful quirks, both the most effective against All for One, were mixed together? And both users still had full control over their quirks?”

“That’s crazy!” Deku said. “What happened to the blood?”

“I was given to Mila. She injested it by swallowing it, and she had control over both quirks,” All Might said. “But because she was too afraid…”

“She couldn’t use the power against All for One...but...that doesn’t answer something,” I said. “How the hell did it get to me? Dabi said...my father also had the quirk. But that doesn’t make sense; how did it get to my world?”

All Might sighed. “I don’t know. I’m still trying to find that answer myself,”

My shoulders deflated. “Oh…”

“I’m sure we’ll figure it out soon,” Deku comforted, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Two knocks sounded on the door before it was pushed open. Aizawa walked half-way inside, spotting me on the couch.

“There you are,” He said. “Are you ready to go back and collect some of your stuff?”

“Oh! Yeah, I totally forgot! Sorry, Aizawa-Sensei!” I said, jumping to my feet. “Bye, Izuku, All Might! Thanks!”

“See you, Y/n!” Deku waved.

Aizawa and I left the school, climbing into a car to drive to the portal. There wasn’t really anything other to call it than that, so it just kind of stuck.

“Your family was moved to a private location,” Aizawa said. “And to keep the location unknown, when he gets there and on the road, we’re going to have to blindfold you. It’s nothing personal, or that we don’t trust you--”

“I know,” I said, looking at my teacher as we climbed out of the car. “It’s just a precaution. It’s protecting my family, so being blindfolded isn’t going to be too much. I want to make sure my family stays safe above anything.”

“I’m glad you're being cool-headed about this,” He replied.

“Freaking out won’t do me any good,” I said. “I have to stay calm.”

We walked past the tree, and I expected to feel that little drop in my stomach, like when you’re in a car and you go over a little hill quickly. Except...I didn’t feel anything. I looked over my shoulder, expecting to see the bench that was in my world.

I didn’t.

I only saw the oak tree that was still wrapped with yellow caution tape, marked to be cut down. I turned my head to look at the older man beside me. His eyebrows were furrowed. I quickly turned around, walking back to the place I was before. I walked to the other side. I walked forward more. I dumped my pockets. I waved my arms in front of me. I threw stones.

“It’s...gone?” Aizawa muttered in confusion.

The portal was closed. It was no longer there. There was no passage between our worlds. I felt my eyes widen, my chest going tight.

“There’s...no...heroes...in...my...world,” I whispered.

The more innocent people, the more heroes will step up,” He said, stepping towards me as he extended his arms out. “And do you know what that means?”

“People can’t be in two places at once,” I frowned. “You want to trap all the heroes in our world and then seal the portal, trapping them here while you dominate the other world.”

“I had it wrong,”

“Y/n!” Aizawa exclaimed, watching me fall to my knees. He crouched beside me, his hand coming to my back as he repeated my name. “What are you talking about? What did you have wrong?”

“Dabi didn’t want to trap the heroes in my world,” I said, my head beginning to swirl. “He wanted to trap them here! There’s no fucking heroes in my world to stop him! He’s going to kill everyone! He’s going to kill my family! He’s going to kill the entire population of Japan!”

“Y/n, calm down!” Aizawa said.

“I-I have to find another way!” I exclaimed, stumbling onto my feet. “I-I--!”

“Y/n,” He grabbed me, turning my head into his chest. I hadn’t even realized I began to cry. I was shaking.

“A-Aizawa-sensei…” I whimpered, grabbing onto his shirt as he put a hand on my head.

“I’m sorry, Y/n,” He said. “We’ll figure out a way to get back there. We’ll send word to all the heroes to search for another portal; we’ll extend it overseas too.”

“A-Aizawa-sensei….I ju-just wanna go h-home.”

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1230 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜