OTWT- 12

Nicki's House

   Nicki's House

Megan POV

We finally get to her house, i may talk big shit but i mad nervous right now. She let up two of the 4 garage doors, letting us in. I got lost in my nerves for a moment, breaking out of my thoughts as Nicki knocked on my window.

"You coming," she said giving me a small smile.
I nodded, getting out of the car. My palms were sweaty as fuck, and she had the audacity to grab my hand. I know she felt that shit.

"I'll never get over how beautiful and big your house is," i said in awe. She just chuckled, going through her stages of locking up her home and then led me straight upstairs.

Megan you might get into some big girl panties tonight, you gotta execute. You gotta slut her put and make her sprung. I mean that shouldn't be hard. Damn that ass was fat, i just wanna grab it. Maybe i can? No you don't wanna risk it, wait til she makes a move first. But I'm daddy, i thought with a pout. Let's be honest, Nicki short ass is an equivalent daddy in this situation.

"Hellooooooo," Nicki had waved in my face. Shaking the thoughts out of my head, i noticed we had entered her room. "You good," she asked in a concerned tone.

"Yeah I'm good. I was just thinking," i reassured. She nodded, removing her shoes and sitting on her bed. I followed suit, doing the same as she had did and sat next to her.

"So Meg," she said nervously.

"Yes queen," i answered. She had my full attention, whether or not she was looking at me or not.I really hope she didn't have me come over here for the same bullshit. She immediately blushed and made eye contact with me before quickly averting her gaze again.

"Why do you that," she questioned. I gently grabbed her chin, turning her face towards me. "And that," she nervously said.

"What? Call you queen? Touch you," i questioned back. She just simply nodded, licking her lips. I can sense her melting from the eye contact we held. Who daddy she is? "Because you are a Queen every sense of the word. And i touch you because i just like touching you.. and that's all that i can really get from you right now. Until you say otherwise," i said the last part lowly.

"O-Okay... Well i wanted to talk about us," she cleared her throat before continuing. "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.. I didn't mean too... I just don't want you or anybody to feel like I've taken advantage of you... I really do care for you Stalli."

I was like a kid in the candy store right now, my heart was racing at an inhuman pace. My tummy was doing backflips from how happy i was.

"So what does that mean for us," i asked happily. She  gave me this adorable look, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"Welllllllll... I would like to take a chance on you. On us. Take things slow for now yea? But don't fuck this up,"she said pointing a finger up at me. I crossed my heart, with a huge smile on my face.

"I promise i won't queen," i squealed. I contain my excitement, topping us over into a hug. I was now straddling her, our lips were inches apart. "So does that mean you ready to 'rock the cradle' and take a dip in this 'kiddie pool' as you would say."

She rolled her eyes at me with a mug on her face.

"Don't ruin the moment and make me change my decision," she said. I made a gesture as if i was zipping up my lips and throwing away the key.

She cackled at me,throwing her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was growing heated, my body was becoming hotter and hotter. This hottie needed to remove some clothing, it seems as Nicki had read my mind. Taking matters into her own hands , she pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it to the side somewhere.

"Sss," i moaned as her lips latched onto my neck. She nibbled and sucked on my neck, quickly finding my spot.

I grabbed her hands, moving them down to my waist, hinting for her to go lower to which she happily obliged. Giving it a squeeze and a slap, i heard her let out a low growl in my ear. Instant wetness.

"Wait. Not yet," she said breathlessly. Man she's always doing this shit to me.

"What do yoh mean not yet," i said with frustration laced in my voice.

"You're not legal yet baby," she said. I really could've smacked the shit out of her when she said that. But i would never hurt my wifey. Ughhh.

"So you can see me but you can't be in me," i let out a frustrated groan. It was like a ocean down there and she wanna tell me i can't get a lil tongue or finger action? Wowwwww.

"Megan," she said in a warning tone. I pouted, folding my arms. I officially had an attitude and she was going to feel that shit.

"Do you not feel how wet i am? How wet you made me queen,"i moaned as i grounded myself onto her a little. I lifted up some, to show her what she had did to me and surely enough it was an evident puddle of wetness on her shirt.

"Trust me i can feel it," she licked her lips at me. Her eyes were filled with lust and hunger, but she was trying to fight it.  "We just made it official and you tryna fuck me already."  She shook her head at me playfully.

"Girl I've been ready to put this pussy on you for almost two years. But you wanna have morales and shit," i said.  I slid off of her, getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Where you goin," she asked with an attitude of her own. I don't know what she got the attitude for, she the one put a stop to it not me.

"To fix the problem you created," i said rolling my eyes at her.

Imma make it my mission to make it as hard as possible for her to crack. She got me fucked up if she think I'm finna wait another 2 months before she let me put this pussy on her.

Here's an update.

Thoughts?

Megan?

Nicki?

I hope you enjoy 💙