Calm before the storm

Aizawa walked into the class and looked at the students waiting for him silently.
"I'm sure your wondering why we asked for all of the letters you all got, they are being revised and will help us decide if we can still trust Kaminari. He also gave me, All Might, and Nezu a letter giving more details on the situation he was in, from what we can tell he isn't a bad person, and besides his hidden intellect he is the person you all know and trusted. I know this may be unnerving to some but we got information from Kaminari that was confirmed by... Anyways we will be teaming up with him to put a stop to the league of villains.
Ms. Midnight will be assigned to stay by his side for reassurance. Is there any questions?"
Iida raised his hand and stood up. "So far we have tried to avoid the league of villains! What is the the point of all that? Why would we fight them head in? Surely we have no chance of beating them"
"Speak for yourself" Bakugou added.
"You hopefully will not be face to face with any of the league members you students will dealing with the paranormal liberation-ists"
"And if we get involved with a league member?" Iida asked. "You all have your licenses it is completely up to you what to do in a situation. Part of being a hero is know what you can and can't do. If you feel any uncertainty about your opponent leave and find a pro for assistance, if you KNOW you can take it then by all means but I don't want to head complaining if you get injured because your ego got in the way of you doing your job." "Class is dismissed, there will be an email for each of you describing your role tommorow and what you have to do. Be ready and get rest. Principal Nezu will return to you your letters by tommorow morning."

~~
All the students felt uneasy about seeing their friend again, some wondering if they were still friends as they awaited the long day tommorow.