Cuddles

Summary: Omega has a bad nightmare and doesn't go to anyone because of the time, but she runs into Tech. What will he do about it?

Omega couldn't sleep, not after the nightmare she had just had. She was shaking, tears pooling in her eyes. It was 0300, way too early to wake anyone up. A sob racked her body.

The same nightmare continued for almost a week, keeping her awake at night and barely allowing her to sleep.

Nightmare

"Hunter!" Omega screamed, running over to the clone. A man in a black cloak ran him through with a blood-red glowstick. (A/N I'm sure that Omega knows what a lightsaber is, but for the sake of this one-shot she doesn't have a clue.)

"Omega... Run," Hunter gasped, then he collapsed, dead. Omega ran to him with tears in her eyes, and checked his pulse. Nothing.

The man in the cloak stabbed everyone with his deadly glowstick, saving Echo for last.

"Any last words, clone?" asked the man. Echo nodded.

"Only two," he said, then the man rammed him through. Omega would've laughed of she hadn't been screaming and sobbing.

She sank to her knees, tears streaming down her face before the man killed her too.

End of nightmare

Omega jumped awake once again, her heart pounding out of her chest. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind, and trying to get rid of the fresh tears. It was 0230.

She decided to get up to get some water, since her throat was dry. She trudged down the corridor, making sure that she didn't wake anyone up. When she arrived at the kitchen area, she ran into something.

The figure spun around quickly, then looked down at where Omega was sitting on the ground from falling.

"Omega," Tech's voice said. He reached a hand out to her, and she accepted, allowing Tech to pull her to her feet. "What are you doing awake?"

"I was thirsty and came to get some water," Omega said. It was the truth... just not the whole truth.

Tech didn't seem convinced. "Are you sure that's it?" he asked.

Omega shifted her weight. "Okay... I've been  having been nightmares every night for the past week and I can't get any sleep."

Tech knelt down to get eye level with the small girl. "Why didn't you say anything?" he asked, his voice soft and gentle.

Omega shrugged. "I didn't want to bother anyone," she mumbled.

Tech's brotherly instincts came out and he wrapped Omega in his arms and pulled her to him. "Don't be afraid to wake someone up if nightmares are keeping you awake, okay?" he asked gently. "We care about you very much."

Omega nodded as Tech released her. He then picked her up and carried her to his bunk, where the two fell asleep, her in his arms.

The next morning, Hunter, seeing the adorable sight, took a picture of the two cuddling.

Awwwe! Tech and Omega fluff! I feel like their relationship doesn't really exist in The Bad Batch, so I decided to do it myself

Awwwe! Tech and Omega fluff! I feel like their relationship doesn't really exist in The Bad Batch, so I decided to do it myself. Also, IN NEED OF IDEAS PLEASE.